Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Well, as Sheryl Crowe once sang, if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad.

However I,  and I’m sure many others, feel very different. I guess we will have to agree to differ on this one. I really hope you can come back on here in a few years time and say you told us so.

I won’t be holding my breath.

This. I hope beyond hope I'm 100% wrong. I want Chansiri to make me eat the largest slice of humble pie ever in the history of man. However if the only argument to not wanting him out is it could be worse, then that doesn't stack up. It couldn't have gone worse in his tenure here. 

If he was a fan he would sell up at this opportunity to a fans group or other investors who know how to run a sustainable business. Even with zero income then I believe there's posters on here who could run the club better, particularly with the number of out of contract players we have. 

Sadly I think he has no intention of leaving and this is the beginning of the slide down the leagues. Even with money he is incapable of running a football club, without it I fear there won't be one for much longer

Perfect example of delusion. He buys club in league above and better squad for 35m, wastes 200m of his own money on nothing (could have burned it as well) and thinks that now club is worth 160m ?! Just can't understand his logic... Poor fella needs some serious help 😓

Guest Hornsby

Transfermarket.com had value at £30 million last week.

Erik bid same.

Message is, this is my kids toy and we only sell at a daft price.

Refunds all round.

So for your £160m you get:

A threadbare playing squad (some of whom are on too much money)

A ground that you have to pay rent on that is in need of repairs and a new boiler

A shop that doesn’t sell anything worth buying

A poor website

An inadequate training ground

A disenfranchised fan base some of whom the club owes money to

No sponsors

Virtually no outside income

L1 status

The buyer may also need an actual structure and method of running a football club to make it work

BARGAIN!!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

So for your £160m you get:

A threadbare playing squad (some of whom are on too much money)

A ground that you have to pay rent on that is in need of repairs and a new boiler

A shop that doesn’t sell anything worth buying

A poor website

An inadequate training ground

A disenfranchised fan base some of whom the club owes money to

No sponsors

Virtually no outside income

L1 status

The buyer may also need an actual structure and method of running a football club to make it work

BARGAIN!!!!

But.... apart from that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Rodger
28 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Well, as Sheryl Crowe once sang, if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad.

However I,  and I’m sure many others, feel very different. I guess we will have to agree to differ on this one. I really hope you can come back on here in a few years time and say you told us so.

I won’t be holding my breath.

Sorry fella I'm genuinely not the type. 

We all want what's best for Wednesday, we just disagree on what's the best course of action to obtain it. 

By contrast, I would be delighted to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong if a new owner dragged us back to the Prem, trouble is, the way things are at the club, I just don't see that happening. 

We can argue until we are blue in the face the reasons behind what has happened but that won't fix it. 

We need to regroup, circle the wagons and go again, which I believe we will. 

Inexperienced people have never really bothered me, they’re usually open to advice. 

It’s the ones that think they know what they’re doing that scare me.

This over-valuation is his way of sticking two fingers up to everyone who wants him out.

Basically “this is what I want otherwise I’m the owner until I say I’m not”

He thinks he knows what he’s doing.

Very scary.

Edited by NobbyStyle
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's pray someone has £160million to come in so we get rid of him

If it includes the stadium then I'm in. What a bargain 🤣.

Joking aside, you would think that would include Hillsborough. Looks to be trying to recoup what's been put in.

• Haha 1

How much did Milan pay for us? £1 including a deal with uncle Dave that if we got promoted he would receive a couple of million? 

Can anyone point out to me why we would be worth anything more than that now? Same league, less playing staff in contract, no ground. 

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Rodger said:

We all want what's best for Wednesday, we just disagree on what's the best course of action to obtain it. 

By contrast, I would be delighted to hold my hands up and admit I was wrong if a new owner dragged us back to the Prem, trouble is, the way things are at the club, I just don't see that happening. 

We can argue until we are blue in the face the reasons behind what has happened but that won't fix it. 

How  if leader is revising for his end of term exams, then is off to play school for Summer?

Guest Rodger
2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

How  if leader is revising for his end of term exams, then is off to play school for Summer?

You need to allow this summer for the mistakes to be corrected. 

Can't change the past. 

Onwards we go brother. 

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Rodger said:

You need to allow this summer for the mistakes to be corrected. 

Can't change the past. 

Onwards we go brother. 

Wasn t that last Summer?

And one before?

Am guessing you are one of those paid by club posters that Lee Stafford talked about recently?

But £10 a seat would be best correction to start.

22 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Be cheaper for us to all chip in and hire a hit man!!!!!!

And before the usual cry-babies and virtue signallers start....... I'm completely and totally joking. It's called gallows humour. 

Guffaw or summat

Edited by BIG D

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I bought this BMW for £3000.

image.png.ee2d98bbcd352c8f7c1fcddf15065330.png

After 6 years of careful ownership - I'm putting it up for sale for just £16,000.00. Ive replaced the stereo and car mats.

image.png.c97b179c5b27207eb95c6596802f5a0f.png

Is Lys Mousset your chauffeur  ?

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Wasn't that what we were supposed to do last summer?

We got relegated

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop