Is chansiri serious 😳 embarrassing.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Β 

If the Prince at S2 was going to send in someone undercover to destroy our club from the inside this is the list you'd have on your list of things to achieve

Β 

Exactly but we had a "day out" when his fingerprints weren't all over the club so we should forgive and forget any transgressions since. You know that day out that actually ended in failure!

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What could he have done worse in his time here? Raise ticket prices - check, scrap the badge - check, remove the stripes - check, increase the debt - check, increase year on year losses - check, decrease the quality on the pitch - check, decrease sponsorship opportunities - check, alienate the fanbase - check, break the rules - check, sell stadium - check, relegate us - check!Β 

Β 

Seriously how much ******** worse does it have to get for the "be careful what you wish for" becomes beyond laughable!!!!!!Β 

Nobody is arguing with those facts, all common knowledge, and all rightly usable in the criticism of his ownership, but do you know of a potential owner who would not do things similar in their own egotistical way ? Because I dont !

• Haha 1

Guest Rodger
Just now, TheGaffer said:

Not catching this fish todayΒ 

Nets not out fella but in my opinion, having come close once means we can do so again.Β 

Β 

Yes it's gone pear shaped and it needs reset but League 1 offers us a chance at doing that.Β 

Β 

I'm buzzing for next season already, the chance to roght this seasons wrongs cannot come quick enough for me.Β 

Β 

Win that league next year and we can come back with some real momentum behind us.Β 

2 minutes ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Nobody is arguing with those facts, all common knowledge, and all rightly usable in the criticism of his ownership, but do you know of a potential owner who would not do things similar in their own egotistical way ? Because I dont !

Β 

Β 

Milan Mandaric

• Like 1

Β 

Owlstalk Shop

Β 

Β 

Β 

Guest Rodger
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Β 

Β 

You're totally entitled to this opinion

Thousands of others shared the same views until recently

Thankfully this kind of opinion has almost totally died out now

It's just a handful of people yet to see the light

Β 

Β 

Β 

I thought we would win on Sunday and I was wrong...Β 

Β 

What's the odds on me being wrong twice in one year?Β 

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People were saying be careful what you wish for over and over again when Dave Allen was chairman

Saying 'be careful what you wish for' is the exact same as saying 'SIT DOWN, GIVE UP, SHUT UP, PAY UP AND STOP HAVING ANY AMBITION'

We were very lucky that MM came along and steadied the ship. How does chansiri compare with Allen in your view?

4 minutes ago, Rodger said:

He also financed a shot at promotion, showing genuine ambition.Β 

Β 

I bet you weren't spewing like a toddler whilst walking up Wembley Way.Β 

Β 

ICWT.Β 

Β 

Yeah, I wish people could focus on the positives a bit more.

Β 

For example, did you know that Saddam HusseinΒ started a literacy program in Iraq, aimed at making the whole population literate?

Β 

Some people should bear that in mind before they start giving him a hard time forΒ committingΒ the genocideΒ of thousands of innocent Kurds.

1 minute ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Delia Smith, Dale Vince, the man City guys, roman abromovich, chien Lee and Billy bean, Brentford owners... That's off top of my head. But pretty much barring a handful of owners that include ours every owner in the English football system

Guest Rodger
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

yeah we're so close to a Championship play-off final I can taste it

Bring on WEMBLEY!!!

Blunts, a smaller club, did it, why can't we?Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, TheGaffer said:

Delia Smith, Dale Vince, the man City guys, roman abromovich, chien Lee and Billy bean, Brentford owners... That's off top of my head. But pretty much barring a handful of owners that include ours every owner in the English football system

Not potential owners if they own other clubs, try again !

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

We were very lucky that MM came along and steadied the ship. How does chansiri compare with Allen in your view?

Β 

I'd have Dave Allen back RIGHT NOW if we could

I'd pick him up in the car, shake his hand and personally drive him back to Hillsborough

• Haha 1

Β 

Owlstalk Shop

Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, OwlsMan1961 said:

Not potential owners if they own other clubs, try again !

Even better.... Elon musk, Bill Gates, Jeff bezos.. All "potential" owners. However its not my ******** responsibility to find one who can run this club better is it?Β 

1 minute ago, TheGaffer said:

Even better.... Elon musk, Bill Gates, Jeff bezos.. All "potential" owners. However its not my ******** responsibility to find one who can run this club better is it?Β 

No it's not, the current owner has that responsibility, do you trust him ?