Chey Dunkley

4 minutes ago, Maxowl1985 said:

Dunkley is a half decent defender, he made 1 mistake all game, unfortunately it cost us. But with Darren Moore I'm confident he can build a decent squad for next season. I am WTID. WAWAW🦉🦉🦉

He made a few mistakes mate. His positional sense seems to be off to say the very least. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stan Dupowls said:

That needless challenge just cost this great club a shed load of grief. Never play again - get out.

Shut up, grow up, you could say the same to the entire squad who have been ******** poor all season. The season and relegation is not hinged on one challenge by Dunkley...

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Maxowl1985 said:

Dunkley is a half decent defender, he made 1 mistake all game, unfortunately it cost us. But with Darren Moore I'm confident he can build a decent squad for next season. I am WTID. WAWAW🦉🦉🦉

If he's given the opportunity (funds) to do this. I've said before with that clown and his sidekick running the show I honestly won't be surprised if we are fighting relegation into league 2 next season on a threadbare squad.

5 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

It was a courageous call by DM to bring him back today after so long on the sidelines - was involved in some big moments in the game, but overall, I didn’t think he played badly.

He was horrendous, painfully slow , makes the wrong decision most of the time , distribution is shocking.

Needs paying off if he plays next season we could go down again 

he is that bad 

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Always feel like it’s backhanded apologies with him. He’s done it before. Always got a mouth on social media. The comment about ‘threats’ just kinda backs that up. He’s obviously not saying what he wants to say 

• Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

I don’t blame Chey personally. When called upon, he’s been thrown straight in after long absences and without any u23s games to build him up. Always likely to be rusty having spent so long on the sidelines. 

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Always feel like it’s backhanded apologies with him. He’s done it before. Always got a mouth on social media. The comment about ‘threats’ just kinda backs that up. He’s obviously not saying what he wants to say 

I’d respect him more if he did actually say what he wants to say