Barry Bannan

He is the one player at the moment that I fully respect and admire in the squad. 
How hard it’s been for him playing amongst the conditions he has this season, but he has never failed to give his all. 
He will always be fondly remembered in the future by me whatever ever happens 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Player of the Season

Rightly so

And a massive two fingers up at the bizarre haters obsessed with slating him

Definitely player of the season don't think anyone else got close to him that's how shocking we have been

As a club we have suffered too many players taking the ‘soft’ option and ducking out.

He will feel the drop in quality around him since the Carlos days each game but he still goes out there & try’s to get a tune out of that lot.

Bannan stands up to be counted every fixture & has been fully committed to playing for Wednesday, even when things have gone from bad to worse.

Massive respect.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Player of the Season

Rightly so

And a massive two fingers up at the bizarre haters obsessed with slating him

Indeed. I’m genuinely surprised there as many haters as there are. There are always a few crazy people who would slate Messi if he played for us! But Bannan attracts way more of this than I can understand. He’s not perfect but he’s our best player by a country mile! And he’s always available to play.

Whatever happens today if if weren’t for Bannans quality we’d have been demoted a month ago.

• Like 1