GuruJuan....... Funeral today!

Guest mrbluesky

Didn't know Jon personally, but used to see him in town (clubs mainly), and home and away games, was always a nod and wink, it was quite funny as I used to see him down town regularly, but once we saw each other at a match for the first time, it was like I say, a nod and a wink from then on.

Can't imagine you'll rest easy, more like party hard.

What a legend.. this is really sad news. I knew Jon from the Eastbank and parties, bands and clubbing. Went one year to Oxford to see him..

Can't believe he has passed away. Such a great contributor as well to the Owlstalk community. No doubt wherever he is now he will be eloquently putting a case forward for real football to be played in true Guru Juan fashion... rip SaM

• Love 1

I didn't know him personally but once I read the thread all about him that was posted I contacted quite a few friends around Hillsboro' that used to be into the club scene back in the day and all spoke so highly of him as a person and all had some amazing fun stories to tell...quite a character and obviously a top Wednesday fan too!! Rip Gurujuan!! 

• Love 1