SUGGESTED IDEA LAST GAME OF SEASON

8 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

We need a MASSIVE WIN could we stand outside the ground and in The Wednesdayite car park and sing HI HO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY at kick off to give the lads a much needed lift? Social distancing of course and being a responsible adult could we make this work?

Thoughts?

Yea, but only if I can wave my shoes in air too 😁

8 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

No thanks 

Never wanna see a single player play for this team again 

Even if we magically stay up 

The dross we buy/loan next season in L1 will make Rhodes look like Rush, Reach look like Giggs and Bannan look like Gemmill.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 83owl said:

I'd rather make it more like a normal home game and shout "programmes 3 quid"

Or stand in silence for 45 minutes then boo loudly. At this point, half those in attendance could leave with the rest leaving at 5 minute intervals until only the 'true fans' remain.

Can't wait!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

The dross we buy/loan next season in L1 will make Rhodes look like Rush, Reach look like Giggs and Bannan look like Gemmill.

I’m not sure that’s actually possible. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I’m not sure that’s actually possible. 

You just wait til the "Super Magical Management Committee" report back with their latest list of unemployed players for Chansiri to fill the squad with, we'll be reminiscing about Rhodes, Paterson, Kachunga et al.

16 hours ago, 83owl said:

I'd rather make it more like a normal home game and shout "programmes 3 quid"

I’ve checked on line and a banner+ plane is probably about £2,000 to fly over the ground. 
Nothing would be more satisfying than the tv cameras to pan up to see the plane flying overhead with its motivational message on it and ‘programmes- three quid’ to be up in the sky. 

I’m actually in the process of amending my will so at my funeral half way through the service some random bloke will stroll through the church shouting ‘programmes three quid’. It’s my most enduring memory of the matches. 

• Haha 2

If we're 2-0 down on Saturday (actually with our pathetic comeback record this season 1 will do) we should get down to the ground and pelt the wasters with eggs as they leave. Also, in case not everybody has spare eggs, throw cabbages, hot Bovril, and gravel. 

• Haha 1