Ryan Giggs

Geedee

6 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Only time will tell if he is found guilty or not. Either way, he's been shown to be a s**t person.

I think it must be incredibly easy to go off the rails when you are put into the limelight. You go from being a normal person to being famous and earning more a week than your mum and dad earned in a year.

If someone had given me that amount of money in my 20's i have absolutely no idea how I would have handled it.

42 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I think it must be incredibly easy to go off the rails when you are put into the limelight. You go from being a normal person to being famous and earning more a week than your mum and dad earned in a year.

If someone had given me that amount of money in my 20's i have absolutely no idea how I would have handled it.

He#s done quite well to keep out of the media for so long during his playing career.

iirc him sleeping with his brothers wife was towards the end of his career. Before that he was known as a fairly quiet and good pro?

2 hours ago, Geedee said:

Ryan Giggs didn't really go off the rails though, played record number of games for Manchester United and has won more trophies then anyone else. Was a model professional by all accounts.

I am not surprised though someone in Ryan Giggs position has had the sort of sex life he has.
Being a really famous sportsmen and wealthy must have had no problems with women since he was a teenager.

He will have had people kissing his arse every day and given him a sense of entitlement and knows they will always another pretty women waiting for him no matter what.
I don't have a problem with Ryan Giggs sleeping around as long as all the women knew where they stood (or laid I suppose) or him being married with a wife and kids but think its immoral to do both.

20 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

SAF seems to treat his players like his Grandkids. He’s never going to say a bad word about Giggs. 

SAF is a man who sold himself to Giggs' family as someone who would mentor their boy and look after him, and a man who took pride in his reputation as someone who kept tabs on his players off-pitch behaviour and didn't hesitate to intervene in their social lives.

To admit that Ryan Giggs turned out a nasty piece of work once he'd become wealthy and famous would be like admitting failure for Fergie. Never going to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MF TAZ said:

I’ve known Ryan giggs was a despicable person for so so long. 

him and gerrard

we all know 

I can not be posting anything though as it’s just not worth the issues 

Oh go on.....

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Guest I Love Coffee
On 22/08/2022 at 18:41, MF TAZ said:

I’ve known Ryan giggs was a despicable person for so so long. 

him and gerrard

we all know 

I can not be posting anything though as it’s just not worth the issues 

So you know them both personally?

Jury discharged as they couldn’t reach a verdict, probably meaning half thought he was guilty and half thought he was alright.  

One of those trials where evidence seems hard to have come by and lots of word of mouth evidence.  

It will be interesting how Gigg’s rebuilds a career at this point.  Very difficult to see a way back considering the things that have come out about him 

17 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Jury discharged as they couldn’t reach a verdict, probably meaning half thought he was guilty and half thought he was alright.  

One of those trials where evidence seems hard to have come by and lots of word of mouth evidence.  

It will be interesting how Gigg’s rebuilds a career at this point.  Very difficult to see a way back considering the things that have come out about him 

Only takes a couple of Man Utd fans on the jury to block any unanimous or majority verdict from being made. 

At least he's got the Poet Laureate job sewn up.