Will you renew?

Guest Grandad

I won’t give this club another Penny while Chansiri is here by buying another season ticket, merchandise from the crappy club shop etc. I will probably go to some away games but that will be it. Also will be actually reduce prices massively when we are in league one? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Took I follow option so will put what's left to next season........ Enjoy meeting up with mates, can't wait to get back in ground...... Await all those who aren't going while dc is here clamouring for tickets when we need a point from Forest Green at home for title with 4 games left. 

• Haha 2

12 months ago despite the crap on the pitch I was of the mind set that I would be attending regardless and respected others decision to vote with their feet and stay away. But now I changed my mind. I can't support the club with this idiot in charge making wrong decision after wrong decision. Watching players on ridiculous salaries unable to do the basics and the alternative being to sign injury prone over the hill players that nobody else wants. I have requested my credit card company action a Section 75 for this season as I'm sick of having a wet back from this football club. I'm sure I will return in the future but I doubt it will be while Chansiri is here unless there is a change in how things are run. I haven't missed it for one moment, driving across town, fighting for parking spot, sat in a half empty stadium with no atmosphere, watching overpaid players chasing shadows, then watching supporters streaming for the exits before half time as the team are on the end of another hiding, then driving back home after another wasted day. I didn't think it would come to this but I won't be the only one. Good luck to those that persevere and I hope your patience and support is fully rewarded. The fans are the only decent thing about this club who deserve so much more than this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Owlbashthi said:

Took I follow option so will put what's left to next season........ Enjoy meeting up with mates, can't wait to get back in ground...... Await all those who aren't going while dc is here clamouring for tickets when we need a point from Forest Green at home for title with 4 games left. 

Nobody should ever criticise or mock fans who want to watch the biggest most exciting matches

If anything instead they should be encouraged to do it more often

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Luckily my three year ST ran out at end of last season, so I don't have to go through the legal process of getting a refund for this seasons. I'm still waiting for last seasons refund. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody should ever criticise or mock fans who want to watch the biggest most exciting matches

If anything instead they should be encouraged to do it more often

Well yes, but they don't need encouragement when we're doing well, it's times like these when all the encouragement in the world would be wasted on some. 

1 minute ago, Owlbashthi said:

Well yes, but they don't need encouragement when we're doing well, it's times like these when all the encouragement in the world would be wasted on some. 

I think you're being too bitter against our fans - I don't think the time is right to crow about other fans and what they choose to do -  just my humble opinion

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

not bothered with iFollow all season so i'll be paying over £500 for a league 1 season ticket next year. I would probably have still paid it even if Covid never happened because this club is like a drug to me unfortunately. Makes me feel dreadful and miserable every weekend but I just cant get enough. I think its just the hope that things will eventually get better. Whenever that may be.

50 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I know quite a few planning on just going away. Won't give their money to Chansiri

Seem to recall someone saying this is what happened at Leeds. A lot of fans refused to go to home games as a protest.

My son and I are potg fans because of circumstances/money/travel etc. Will come next season but his pricing better be adjusted to L1.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I know quite a few planning on just going away. Won't give their money to fund absurd wages for very average footballers.

Could also read.

How much of our clubs (&others) predicament is down to ridiculous +15k a week salaries for average Championship players?

I wouldn't have drempt of taking money from the club, when our players were earning the same salary as a Head Teacher & driving around in hatchbacks with Montys Motors emblazoned on the side.

• Like 2

Mines already paid for

Never bothered with the I follow option, I hate watching us on the telly ,because it's a bloody embarrassment in front of the nation at times,

I prefer sitting with like minded sympathetic sufferers. 

Nor would I quibble if Chansiri dropped the prices and I didn't get refunded the difference.

We all have to start back somehow and Chansiri HAS to simply realise no matter how he views what the fans put in,even if he thinks it cheap...The product is not worth it...this season has been a bloody car crash

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I’m 100% getting a season ticket for next season

So long as the pricing is right for the division we are in 

No issues with getting one or anyone getting one at all

Out of interest what would you consider reasonable pricing?

Would you compare to other L1 clubs and if it’s more not go, or would you just look for a reasonable reduction on Championship prices?