Will you renew?

Guest Grandad

16 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Most likely. 

Iv’e not used any of my season ticket credit on iPlayer this year, so already paid for (assuming that’s the case) 

I’d think twice if I’m having to pay up the cash though, but probably would. 

For me, the match day is a chance to catch up with family and friend, not just the shower of crap on the pitch. 

I was planning to take my 5 year old towards the back end of last season before it was postpone, so looks like it will be league 1 football for him. What an introduction....

• Like 6

if going to the football was purely on been entertained then we wouldn`t have any supporters left , we only played good football for 6-9months 6 years ago since then absolute dire in 90% of games.  i dont go based on who is the owner ,we have had bad owners 95% of time while ive been going.  i go to the games for social reasons as much as anything else ,yer it upsets me whats happening on the pitch but  sometimes you can have a release of anger and frustration.  what a shame those players aint had me shouting at them in past 12 months.  ive got my season tickets to cover next season , i used ifollow on most home games what wernt on sky but now i wont be wasting any more on this shower , a cost free way for rest of season if i can be bothered.  some good away trips to look forward to next season 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Most likely. 

Iv’e not used any of my season ticket credit on iPlayer this year, so already paid for (assuming that’s the case) 

I’d think twice if I’m having to pay up the cash though, but probably would. 

For me, the match day is a chance to catch up with family and friend, not just the shower of crap on the pitch. 

I was planning to take my 5 year old towards the back end of last season before it was postpone, so looks like it will be league 1 football for him. What an introduction....

The whole process is feeling like a bit of a con.

I've already payed for 21/22 as part of a multi year deal. When Feb 2022 comes along, I'm unlikely to be renewing again & will want to be paid up, no credit malarkey.

Therefore as things stand in 12months time, I'll be due in CASH, the refunds for 19\20 & any  refunds for 20/21. Reckon I've no fecking chance. Again it feels like one big con.

• Like 6

I’ve not used this seasons ST for ifollow, I’ve paid cash when I’ve used it, with the hope, and don’t laugh, that I can get a full refund at the end of the season. As for renewing next season - no chance whilst Humpty Numpty’s in charge.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I’m 100% getting a season ticket for next season

So long as the pricing is right for the division we are in 

No issues with getting one or anyone getting one at all

Haven't you already got one? i.e. this season's?

Just now, 31Dec1966 said:

Haven't you already got one? i.e. this season's?

No mate

I usually POTG and sit in different stands with different mates 

And I’m often away in other countries which makes it daft to have a season ticket 

Getting one for next season regardless though and even though I’m hopefully going to be in other countries often again

So long as the season tickets are priced appropriately

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Pretty sure it was announced that there wasn’t going to be refunds for this years season tickets? And that it would just be rolled over to next season? Therefore people will be paying high championship prices for league 1 football.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Pretty sure it was announced that there wasn’t going to be refunds for this years season tickets? And that it would just be rolled over to next season? Therefore people will be paying high championship prices for league 1 football.

There will either be a rebate or an extention on them I’m sure 

Or something like free IFollow for away games or summat

It won’t just be left at current pricing 

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, doubleo said:

I’ve not used this seasons ST for ifollow, I’ve paid cash when I’ve used it, with the hope, and don’t laugh, that I can get a full refund at the end of the season. As for renewing next season - no chance whilst Humpty Numpty’s in charge.

You only chance of a cash refund, is to tell the club, your family is emigrating to a Buddist Retreat in the Himalayas, with no internet for 500 miles.

Even then you'll end up with a suitcase full of SWFC bed sheets & towels.

• Haha 3

Guest hirstysfags

I didn't renew for the current season and I honestly don't think I will while DC is still "running" the place.

I’ve always had a season ticket and over the years the mates I’ve gone with have dropped off until there’s none lest. Since my lad was old enough he’s had one (he’s 16 now) and for the last few weeks he’s now started saying he may not be bothered. He’s starting to get used the disappointment being an owl gives you.

I suspect there will be a lot of fans in that frame of mind. Also I have the conundrum of do I get one on my own for the first time ever?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beany71 said:

I’ve always had a season ticket and over the years the mates I’ve gone with have dropped off until there’s none left

What has caused this do you think?

Matchday atmosphere? Pricing? Results?

Do you know why they all packed in?

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop