Bring back Carlos or Big Ron

31 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I love Carlos, best manager we've had since Big Ron.

He made us dream that Wednesday we're on their way back.

Some of the best football in years and some of the best atmosphere's in years.

I just want that feeling back!  

Is this a new rendition?

• Haha 1

Carlos is the only manager who’s had money to spend. And even then he didn’t get us promoted! He never had a plan B and had his favourites.
For me, under the circumstances, Stuart Gray is one of the best managers we’ve had in recent years. Finishing 13th with 17 clean sheets for Westwood, with the likes of Stevie May up top should not go un-noticed. That high pressing game was utilised by Carlos, which we slowly lost in his second season. Look at Fulham since he went there. 
So no, don’t bring him back

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Danielh said:

Exactly what it says on the tin- Carlos or Big Ron

1 was the best manager in last 50 years and left the club in a hell of a lot better state than it is now. the other was given the biggest amount of money for transfers/wages in our history and made such a mess of it ,the club has spent the last 5 years in a massive decline and faces years of playing in lower leagues if the club survives . one manager id build a statue for him the other id tell him to @@@@ off . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Guesswhosback said:

Carlos best manager we have had since Big Ron was hounded out by the Fan Base 

What's Dave Jones up to saved the disaster of Megson 

Carlos had more money to spend than any manager we have had ,Stuart Gray  would have done as good a job with less money . As for Carlos he left to join his boyhood club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

I love Carlos, best manager we've had since Big Ron.

He made us dream that Wednesday we're on their way back.

Some of the best football in years and some of the best atmosphere's in years.

I just want that feeling back!  

He was very lucky to take over a GOOD,FIT,  WELL ORGANISED, squad of players and spent £30m?, on players.

Left when the Poo hit fan.

Why do Wednesday fans always look to the past?.

No thanks, a one season wonder where ever he has been.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist

My wifes portugese and she says the braga chairman is fuming at last nights uefa league exit...reckon hes fell out with carlos...🤔

15 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Carvalhal should have been booted out of Sheffield first for that Huddersfield play off debacle and secondly for that spineless pigs game.

I remember trudging down the stairs of the South Stand in silence along with all of the other Wednesdayites and thinking to myself: ‘there’s no way Carlos can survive this’. We’d put Huddersfield to the Sword so easily at Hilsborough earlier in the season and I couldn’t believe how negative we were in that game. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does turn up here again at some point. But it won’t go well!

2 hours ago, Guesswhosback said:

Carlos best manager we have had since Big Ron was hounded out by the Fan Base 

What's Dave Jones up to saved the disaster of Megson 

Megson who brought in the player who got us promoted? I'd have love to have seen Dave Jones get us promoted without Antonio

Get big Ron back. The D taxi is always free so it can take him to and fro on the commute to work. Doesn't matter that he been away for a while. Ron knows a good player, he can talk the talk and can motivate players. The ******** for tat went with Richards. Within weeks Ron will have us playing decent football. The results might not change as quickly but at least we can watch our team and be entertained and lose rather than watch the boring stuff atm and still lose. I always thought that Ron had not finished with SWFC. The excitement and buzz he brought to sheffield in virtually no time and seemed absolutely effortless creating enjoyable and competitive players at swfc from players i had not even heard of. Too many to list. The way Ron managed and got the best from his teams will never be outdated. He knows what players need to perform and how to balance a team with a set of skills and attributes that compliments the team.

I dont care what anyone who to young to have experienced the true barmy army feeling and enjoyment thinks. If he will talk to DC then he should be getting Ron installed ASAP. It would be an inspirational appointment from total left field. But I know Ron would run rings around the current crop of managers in the championship.