Bring back Carlos or Big Ron

22 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I remember trudging down the stairs of the South Stand in silence along with all of the other Wednesdayites and thinking to myself: ‘there’s no way Carlos can survive this’. We’d put Huddersfield to the Sword so easily at Hilsborough earlier in the season and I couldn’t believe how negative we were in that game. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does turn up here again at some point. But it won’t go well!

Exactly mate, DC will think he’ll come back and make a massive difference, he spent the most an Owls manager ever had at his disposal and still failed, what would be do with the current rag tag bunch.

DC has effectively taken away the starting point of any negotiations by not putting anything on the table. Its a brave move as he could lose out on some players. Not by much mind as we know that we dont possess any super star players. If he does appoint a new manager he will have his options open on most players he may or may not want to keep. Personally I glad DC not just put similar contract offers on the table just for trying to command a transfer fee. Even DC knows nobody would sign most of them if a fee was involved. If players are waiting to jump ship if we only go down, I think they gonna have a shock as regardless of what our fate is, some of the players have performed so poorly I cant see any team that is ambitious or the same level as us showing interest.

Guest Therealrealist

Carlos didnt sign all the numpties ffs...they wer signed by tje agents/agency 'advising' dc...carlos didnt spend all the money

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Carlos didnt sign all the numpties ffs...they wer signed by tje agents/agency 'advising' dc...carlos didnt spend all the money

DC totally denies this. He has done so numerous times. If he is being honest the manager is responsible for requesting players. The list may not be extensive but the manager has the final say. Not DC. The difference in monk and bruce signings all but proves to me he is being honest

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

What is the point of fan / chairman forums, interviews and zoom broadcasts from DC if we not going to believe what he says. If he not telling the truth whats the point of even asking him. If he is being straight why do certain people not believe him. Is it like the QAnon theory ???

There is no point

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

If we are to offer constructive criticism or advice for DC to actually take on board it would surely give us a lot more of a intellectual standing if we take into consideration his answers from previous questions.

I dont think there is any point to those exercise's. They resemble broken records replaying the same song. We dont do ourselves any favours sometimes by contradicting ourselves and disbelieving the answers

3 hours ago, Dylan93 said:

Carlos is the only manager who’s had money to spend. And even then he didn’t get us promoted! He never had a plan B and had his favourites.
For me, under the circumstances, Stuart Gray is one of the best managers we’ve had in recent years. Finishing 13th with 17 clean sheets for Westwood, with the likes of Stevie May up top should not go un-noticed. That high pressing game was utilised by Carlos, which we slowly lost in his second season. Look at Fulham since he went there. 
So no, don’t bring him back

Stuart Gray hated the managers job and wanted to get back to coaching!