BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody's excusing anyone

The players aren't not trying because they've not been paid

They're just not very good

I would have thought the league table and the last few years would have told you that.

Just my opinion...I don’t think they tried in the 1st half at huddersfield...that ‘performance’ looked like a statement...2nd half wasn’t much better either...I’m sick er these players who seem to be bulletproof just cus weeev got an hapless owner

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Just my opinion...I don’t think they tried in the 1st half at huddersfield...that ‘performance’ looked like a statement...2nd half wasn’t much better either... 

You don't think it's linked in some way to the quality of players we have in the squad or the last few years performances too?

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Asio otus said:

Wish i was underpaid rather than been completely laid off. I will struggle to find work again, not the same for footballers though.

Ex@ctamondo 💯

50 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I don’t understand how this happens and the EFL don’t get involved 

Must be an agreement somewhere 

Force Majure / Act of God I assume.

Can't believe this isn't happening elsewhere across the lower leagues.

Football clubs were losing money hand over fist even before Lockdown world.

If the EFL go after DC then they'll have to go after half the League.

We're down any way. I said last time they didn't get paid, don't feel sorry for them. The PFA will gaurentee they get there money, before anyone else, eventually.

DC can let it burn down, and play the u23s as far as I'm concerned.

It's been coming for three years plus.

Now it’s been reported abit clearer than last time, the max a player will get is 7k. Not 7k a week but 7k for the month.

Regardless of what you think about overpaid footballers, we have players that are taking home 20-30k a week.

7k for the month is 7% of a player earning 25k a weeks salary. If it’s 7k after tax it’s 13% of that players salary.

As said before, lifestyle tends to be relative to wages. Footballers tend to own property as investments, or for family, for example.

So the question to the people saying ‘Bloody hell, wish I was on 7k a month!’ is could you stand a month on 7% or 13% of your salary?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Wish i was underpaid rather than been completely laid off. I will struggle to find work again, not the same for footballers though.

No, it's not.

Sorry to hear that you've lost your job, but how is this relevant to the current discussion of footballers' wages not being paid?