BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Would not surprise me if the next bit of news is that we’re also in a transfer embargo. 

It's one of the reasons why the accounts for 18/19 haven't gone in yet as we would probably be hit with another 12 point deduction and transfer embargo.  

Next season, if we survive this year, we could be starting the season again on minus 12 points in the Championship.

If we get relegated, we could start the campaign in league 1 on minus 12 points.  

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What salary should someone be on before it's not ok to pay them properly?

A multi millionaire has failed to pay some other millionaires the wages in full today(but the millionaires know full well they will get their wages in full eventually)..so I reckon the millionaires will start sulking big time about 1500 tomorrow for about 2 hrs...WAWAW:duntmatter:

20 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

But other clubs players don’t down tools when this happens...beginning to dislike our players as much as chansiri

I mean, this post right here makes me think you look at windows and wonder what they taste like

• Haha 1

Just now, Therealrealist said:

A multi millionaire has failed to pay some other millionaires the wages in full today(but the millionaires know full well they will get their wages in full eventually)..so I reckon the millionaires will start sulking big time about 1500 tomorrow for about 2 hrs...WAWAW:duntmatter:

*note - whatever salary you say I'm going to immediately add £1 onto it and ask you 'what about this much'?*

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Ronio said:

It's one of the reasons why the accounts for 18/19 haven't gone in yet as we would probably be hit with another 12 point deduction and transfer embargo.  

Next season, if we survive this year, we could be starting the season again on minus 12 points in the Championship.

If we get relegated, we could start the campaign in league 1 on minus 12 points.  

Nailed on

Chansiri knows full well that if the players aren't paid on time then their performances are poor

Not paying them on time could/will result in certain relegation, players not coming, managers turning us down, our players not signing new contracts etc etc

If Covid is bringing about delays in moving money then:

1) If you know you pay your players on the 1st of every month move money in a month or two before that date 
2) Move a stash of cash into the UK NOW

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

I was going to say Derby are a prime example of this happening. 

They’re also struggling aren’t they. I’d say on paper Derby have a better team than us too. But they’re also struggling to get by. At least there players are clinging on to the hope that the takeover will happen very soon. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*note - whatever salary you say I'm going to immediately add £1 onto it and ask you 'what about this much'?*

image.gif.ea2b4da5af6e304817cfde289709b5d7.gif

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If Covid is bringing about delays in moving money then:

1) If you know you pay your players on the 1st of every month move money in a month or two before that date 
2) Move a stash of cash into the UK NOW

This.

And like we all said last time the actual source of the money shouldn’t have changed. The ticket money ‘pays for nothing’ remember. The wage budget is far in excess of what the club generates. They’ve also had, and still got season tickets money for this season, so the only ‘losses’ due to Covid can be POTD, hospitality & away fans. That must only amount to a few hundred grand a month in normal times surely?