BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

Just now, HootHoot said:

What can we offer a prospective buyer? What return can they get for their money? 

For me it 's pure potential

Absolute sheer potential

Buy the club, restructure the ticketing, restructure the whole boardroom, heads of department, CEO, and invest in honest positive PR and straight away you can pick this club up off it's knees

That's before you've spent a single penny on the players

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolute sheer potential

Buy the club, restructure the ticketing, restructure the whole boardroom, heads of department, CEO, and invest in honest positive PR and straight away you can pick this club up off it's knees

Not important in 2021. It’s all about spending on players. And getting up ASAP.  The above will follow when in the Premier League. Wolves nailed it. Build a Premier League team in the Championship and don’t make it even close. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Not important in 2021. It’s all about spending on players. And getting up ASAP.  The above will follow when in the Premier League. Wolves nailed it. Build a Premier League team in the Championship and don’t make it even close. 

yeah - read my last line again 🤣

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolute sheer potential

Good points, but where does the revenue come from?

Tickets? It will likely be a year or more before we can see pre-covid fan attendances at games. Ticket prices won't even be worth talking about before then.

The only revenue clubs have right now is TV money, kit sales and sponsorships. Selling assets helps too but we have few assets to sell. 

There's a host of investment needed but I can't see a return at the moment that would justify it.

If we stay up this season, then I believe it will be a slightly different story.

But who knows what state football will be in come summer?

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolute sheer potential

Trouble is the potential because of the size of the club, it’s history etc has become almost meaningless. 

Much cheaper to take a smaller cheaper club and make it work there. 

Crazy TV money means the old potential argument is less relevant today that at any time in history. 

No one is going to pay a crazy price to Chansiri when other options will be available.