BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

A multi millionaire has failed to pay some other millionaires the wages in full today(but the millionaires know full well they will get their wages in full eventually)..so I reckon the millionaires will start sulking big time about 1500 tomorrow for about 2 hrs...WAWAW:duntmatter:

Ridiculous. The amount owed and the notion that you may get it someday is totally irrelevant. That entire premise could be scaled right down to include normal people because well, even they earn a lot more than someone........ 

That’s pretty much the same logic as those that think it’s fine to steal from big business because they’re already loaded and therefore it’s victimless......... 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t compare our situation to Derby too much.

They’re in the midst of a failed takeover so it’s understandable there’s reluctance at that club for cash injections. Also sounds like there’s a financial reason Mel Morris needs to sell too, which will make him even more reluctant to plug any gaps.

7 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

A multi millionaire has failed to pay some other millionaires the wages in full today(but the millionaires know full well they will get their wages in full eventually)..so I reckon the millionaires will start sulking big time about 1500 tomorrow for about 2 hrs...WAWAW:duntmatter:

Phew. There was me thinking our club has been an absolute circus for the last 4/5 years. No chance of almost weekly chaos adding to the farce. 

All is good then. 

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

The vast majority of the players out of contract. Also not being paid on time.

Honestly where is the incentive to give that extra 10% in games? 

Extra 10%?? Nope...100% will do for me

43 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

According to the Star

Think that explains why we looked so poor the other night. 

When it rains it really does pour. 

They've been osid in full si far and I'm sure they will be again, if the players are using it as an excuse, which don't believe the are it would be reprehensible 

Just now, Therealrealist said:

So you all excusing our players for the half arsed performance tmoro...bizzare...anyway Preston...,lump on

Nobody's excusing anyone

The players aren't not trying because they've not been paid

They're just not very good

I would have thought the league table and the last few years would have told you that.

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad

Last month: "Covid is causing problems getting money into the country"

This month: "Covid is causing problems getting money into the country

I wonder if it occurred to him to start getting this month's wages in last month?

Just now, Grandad said:

Last month: "Covid is causing problems getting money into the country"

This month: "Covid is causing problems getting money into the country

I wonder if it occurred to him to start getting this month's wages in last month?

exactly

He says he's LOADED so he could just move a huge stash across and keep it here and pay them out of that (on time)

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop