BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

1 minute ago, the mighty wednesday said:

No but most people live up to their means with a bigger proportion of their salary required just to survive. I'm not saying the players shouldn't be paid in full and it is disgraceful that they haven't but it is not quite the same as someone with less resources not getting paid in full.

I’d disagree.

A man with wealth fair in excess of the normal man, and his employees, is seemingly struggling to pay his bills on time. 

Whether you owe the bank 90k or 900k on your mortgage. They’ll still be asking the same questions when you can’t make the payments. 

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It's the same

Everyone should get paid what they're owed

Equally

Equal

Nobody is more or less deserving than anyone else who hasn't been paid on time as promised by a wealthy businessman

Yes I agree but I used to be a management accountant and I can''t tolerate glib % calculations about the relative buying power of various salary levels.  lol

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

All issues are equal
Neither should be happening

Rather than criticise another bloke for not getting his money you should be stood in total solidarity with the other folks 

Solidarity !!!

OK then, I'll tow the line.

Dear Dejphon

Kindly keep my £910 to help pay the players overinflated lifestyles, gambling and snorts. I know what it's like to have cashflow problems.

Kind regards

Browntongueinyourring 

1 minute ago, Doghouse Daz said:

Solidarity !!!

OK then, I'll tow the line.

Dear Dejphon

Kindly keep my £910 to help pay the players overinflated lifestyles, gambling and snorts. I know what it's like to have cashflow problems.

Kind regards

Browntongueinyourring 

lol

You don't have to sacrifice what you're owed to give to someone else that is owed

Everyone who is owed should stand together and demand what they're owed

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

I’d disagree.

A man with wealth fair in excess of the normal man, and his employees, is seemingly struggling to pay his bills on time. 

Whether you owe the bank 90k or 900k on your mortgage. They’ll still be asking the same questions when you can’t make the payments. 

Yes but they are far more likely to accept the answer of a man owing 900k  I reckon. This is a pretty pointless exchange as I do agree with you but just  on a slightly different level. Shall we accept a nil nil draw because as Wednesday fans if one of us happens to get a lucky goal you know the other will never come back from it.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would be very interested to know what the likes of Hutch and Green were told when they recently signed,  it must have been discussed 

End of the day, no matter what contracts the players have they should be honoured , it’s that simple , no way around it 

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Would be very interested to know what the likes of Hutch and Green were told when they recently signed,  it must have been discussed 

End of the day, no matter what contracts the players have they should be honoured , it’s that simple , no way around it 

Apparently hutch had a few offers and decided to comeback to a club that's not paying it players correctly. 

Why the hell would he do that? 

Sorry if I missed an answer to this:

Does this mean we're under a transfer embargo until it's sorted, or are our circumstances different to Derby's?

Of course, I know it's most likely a moot point since it must be impossible to convince anyone else to join us now anyway. Still, I'm curious all the same.

7 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm not really sure why people cant get their head around the fact that players are still getting paid in full? just as they did last month

Just on different dates

You might have a point there so long as it has been agreed with the players. However, the tweet I think came from Joe Crann without any qualifiers. I would have thought a Wednesday reporter would have made a point of checking if it was with the players' consent. The fact that it wasn't mentioned certainly gave me the impression it has happened out of the blue and therefore without agreement but like you say this might be jumping to a conclusion.

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

Guaranteed the players are still getting paid just at a later date 

None story to get people talking 

Bet if your boss gave you 7% of your salary on pay day and said ‘I will give you the rest later’ you’d not be ‘ok no worries’

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

18 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

His Father will be shamed by him

An utter failure

If he is such a great businessman why is he not the succession plan for the family business?

He would probably want his own face on every tin.

• Like 1