BREAKING - Players not getting paid in full / properly AGAIN

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah - people should just forget about having their wages paid on time and just sit waiting for them and putting 100% effort in whilst their direct debits, rent, loan agreements, car payments all fail

Sick of people not towing the line and just putting up with what the employers want them to do 

It's getting out of control

Employers should be able to form a union and then approve execution of anyone found not to be doing as they're told

Oh give over...I’m as anti dc as anybody but we are not talking about workers at fletchers or summat

Guest Therealrealist

Can just imagine westy and Rhodes having to ring their landlords and tell them they will get their rent when they get their wages...meanwhile in the real world...

Guest wilyfox

Let’s face it, Chansiri was only good for one thing and that’s his money. Now he’s not even good for that. Time to sell up for the little this club is still worth and foók off!

Just fizz off Chansiri. You have turned this club in to a laughing stock, on and off the field we are a shambles. I really am sick and tired of it. Life is crap enough right now, football should be something to look forward too, take your mind of other things, the amount of stress and anger this club causes makes me really feel like saying I’m done with it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1