Sam Hutchinson re-signs - OFFICIAL

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

What would you rather - no signings, or signing hutch who improves the squad on a 6 month deal while we battle a relegation fight? Because those were the 2 options 

Were they?!

Are you really suggesting there were no other players who we might have been able to sign?

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Wednesday also expect to complete the signings of Ross Wallace, Almen Abdi and Gary Taylor Fletcher in the next few days. 

FFS, this club. 

Absolutely comparable in terms of age, ability, contribution and impact to our club obviously.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

Tell me its a joke.

We desperately need two strikers and a keeper (assuming Westwood will get injured or throw a sulk again) so we sign a crocked midfielder!

Played 23 games in half a season last season. Had us 3rd in the League by Christmas and was then banished by Monk.

• Like 3

Just now, Lincs Owl said:

Tell me its a joke.

We desperately need two strikers and a keeper (assuming Westwood will get injured or throw a sulk again) so we sign a crocked midfielder!

Its probably more that we just havent got the deals for a striker over the line yet, imagine the keeper situation will stay with those 3 until the summer. 

It wont be a case of getting hutchinson in instead of a striker

Far easier getting a free agent in, any loans or transfers will likely go down to the wire. Its so important they get it right 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I think the worst part of all of this is that we have some of our fellow fans trying to convince us it's a good move

I'd say depends on the context for me though. 

I think its a good move given how utterly disgraceful and hopeless our situation is. 

But I think its pathetic how we've ended up in the situation in the first place. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Therealrealist is delighted to welcome 'the hutch' back to the club..he will replace borner at crnyre hdlf then replace thomson at the end of the season as head coach/manager🤫