Sam Hutchinson re-signs - OFFICIAL

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

If that is indeed Hutchinson I think it's a mistake bringing him back , smacks of desperation , he couldn't hack it in Cyprus so why come back here when we let him go before ?

Your right mate but your wasting your time trying to convince the 'love' on here

• Like 1

Just now, SiJ said:

He's going to be needed for pretty much every game and we've got a high volume of fixtures coming up in a short period.

It's going to be a real test for him physically.

Agreed. 

Imagine if he proved his fitness, put the performances in and come out the other side. Most people on here wouldn't know what to do with themselves!

• Haha 1

Definitely not one for the future, but the here and now is more important.  I have concerns about his fitness levels considering he has not played championship football for some time so would think he is more if a squad addition . Having said  that his enthusiasm and drive should be a great asset around the training pitch and help the youngsters.  I just hope whatever was the issue in the past, that time has now healed.

• Like 4

Just now, Markowski77 said:

People turning there noses up at resigning Hutchinson are the ones who forget Pelupessy is starting week in week out, and luongo is consistently injured 

Don’t bother, it’s all too ‘embarrassing’ and ‘pathetic’ for them to understand 

• Like 5

Excellent signing 

question to those disgruntled are you going to be supportive or cry at everything that doesn’t go his way way with a big fat told you so 

personally I think him being here as improved the squad it’s a very sensible deal and I would be suprised if he extends at the end of the year 

I’m sure he would have had other options ( the haters would think differently I’m sure ) so to sign a short term deal at his age is testimony to his commitment to the club 

welcome back Sam I’m looking forward to seeing you line up with bannan again 

• Like 4