Sam Hutchinson re-signs - OFFICIAL

2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

There’s people on there that would continue to slate Pelupessy even if he suddenly started to play like Kevin de Bruyne 

Said it before some people cant bare to see or admit that they could be wrong 

This thread will be a prime example if Hutch plays 15-23 games and we survive will the naysayers admit they got it wrong or equally if he gets sent off/injured in his first few games and doesnt contribute anything will all the hutch lovers admit he should never have been signed 

Luongo is turning into the new abdi. 

Shaw is having to cover cb most of the time. 

Bashiru isn't ready yet. 

Joey just isn't good enough and to be fair seems a bit too nice.. 

Were going into a make or break /relagation or survival couple of months. No cash and a sqaud with very little bite in midfield. 

He knows the club, knows the gaffer, knows most of his team mates, yes it strikes of desperation, but I suppose desperate times they say call for desperate measures. 

One thing I noticed probably more than anything when Sam was left out and through the first half of the campaign is we've been woefully bad at holding on towards the end of games. 

This maybe what's in mind, 0-1 up with half hour left bring on Sam to add that battle, agresssion and organisation the three things he's very good at. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

There’s people on there that would continue to slate Pelupessy even if he suddenly started to play like Kevin de Bruyne 

But he never will..Did you watch match yesterday?His commitment is spot on,his tackleing sometimes and winning ball back is excellent,but his passing alot to be desired was on par with Brown for that...UTO

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Awful lot of current and ex players liking the announcement on Twitter considering Hutchinson was such a bad influence behind the scenes. 

Same amount were liking positive posts about Jos Luhukay

Even more were liking positive posts about Tony Pulis

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

If, as Thompson said last night, our defensive options are so limited, then Hutch could do a good job in defence, that is the only place I felt happy with him playing. To me he looks like an itchy shark out of water in midfield......ready to snap!

Always thought he looks more composed with the game coming on to him and he can read it rather than being in the middle of it going off around him 

Guest Therealrealist
25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He's just flown in from Cyprus

Hes been in london the last 4 weeks..hes literally just drove up the m1