Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Guest Grandad
29 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

That's a good question, any idea where I can find the answer, wiki isn't very in depth.

I'd guess Hutch's was better, due to Pelupessy featuring quite heavily since Hutch left/frozen out and us being pants.

I just did this

image.png.1f656e2408357e755c6c6313b65190a3.png

20 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

We'll never know

I do know that Lopez was running games for us

Carlos left him out and the team forgot how to play

Agree with this, he brought Hutch on against Brighton away when we were getting overrun which was the right decision but should have brought Lopez back for final and gone for 3 man centre midfield of Lopez, Bazza and Lee. 

We lost it in CM and needed Joao out ball over top to keep their defence deeper and give our MF more space. 

It was obvious after 10 mins but CC did nothing about it. 

Would be happy if Sam came back as PC alongside Thompson 

• Like 1

Get him signed up. Him and Kieren Lee in the middle of midfield as we all know Lee is wasted at Bolton as hes the best midfielder in the championship. Fessi would be open to a loan move as he cant get a game in Italy so bring him back and he can play with the big guy Wickham upfront.  

• Haha 1

There's one consistent theme running throughout this thread from those who continually slate him.  

They are all the Monk supporters who lapped up everything he said.  Some even went as far as saying that Monk should be given another season even if he got us relegated.  🤣

13 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

Decent option off the bench as he can cover two positions- only on a year contract with reduced wage - doubt he would accept being in the bench though 

We have suspensions, rotation required due to volume of games etc, they’d all get plenty of game time 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, morganowl said:

has anyone seen games coming up? we are going to get many injuries and knocks with such an amount of games , we are down to bear bones centre half wise if we dont take him back on you will be playing kids like brennan by feb at centre half. 

Every other club as the same fixture schedule

• Like 1

Be a poor decision from the club to resign him imo, for that reason I fully expect it to happen. Yes we need someone better than Pelupessy in midfield but we need someone that doesn’t spend so much time out injured, we already have enough of those players, Luongo for example.