Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

So, you are choosing your sample size so it fits your argument??? Hardly fair... Why stop there you could just take the one game he got a red and say out of 1 game sampled he got a red 100% of the time. 

Edited by Daizan10

2 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Anyone can get sent off in a game at any given time if you are full blooded and get stuck in. But Hutch has a red every 30 games, thats not too bad. Im not sure why finding AN example of a red helps at all. You could do that with most players. Just not Gary Lineker. Its the myth again... perpetuated, even, by the journos. 

You said that his disciplinary record were lies and a myth.

I simply posted an example this season of him trying to remove the leg of an opponent and being sent off yet again.

7 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Anyone can get sent off in a game at any given time if you are full blooded and get stuck in. But Hutch has a red every 30 games, thats not too bad. Im not sure why finding AN example of a red helps at all. You could do that with most players. Just not Gary Lineker. Its the myth again... perpetuated, even, by the journos. 

5 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Played 5 games this season, 1 red and 2 yellows.

lol

END OF THREAD

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

His stats haven't been good so far this season, wonder why he was out of the squad so often?

Screenshot (4).png

He had his contract terminated in December so not all of those are because he wasn't selected.

Notice they have only won 1 in 9 since he wasn't in the squad and won 3 out of 5 when he started 😉

51 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Too many on here go for the myths rather than the reality. Hutchison and Abdi are like chalk and cheese. One player fought back from career ending injury to comeback at a decent level through his own determination. Another player sat on the treatment table with little interest in playing for 3 seasons.

Too many on here go for what a player was like 5 years ago.

• Like 1

His stats haven't been good so far this season, wonder why he was out of the squad so often?

He missed 1 from being sent off

Then on 4th December, Pulis said in the press about how we miss Hutchinson etc....then he is out of the squad from 6th December and never makes a squad again, then mutually agrees to cancel his contract. 

It's fair to say something would have been lingering about for a bit longer in the background with Pulis, SWFC and Hutchinson for him to have said that in the press too. 

Screenshot (4).png

14 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

You said that his disciplinary record were lies and a myth.

I simply posted an example this season of him trying to remove the leg of an opponent and being sent off yet again.

That was his first red card since January 2017 though. 1 red card in 4 years isn't exactly a bad disciplinary record

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

It is, but why are we only looking at those five games? That isn’t an accurate representation of his career. He doesn’t get sent off once every five games.

It's a very accurate representation of his most recent form and his last 5 games

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

It is, but why are we only looking at those five games? That isn’t an accurate representation of his career. He doesn’t get sent off once every five games.

I wasn't looking at his career I was looking at his recent form and as I replied earlier, he's only managed to play 5 games this season so that's all I could use for his recent form.