Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

Not really, he's only managed to play 5 games this season so that's all I could use for his recent form.

I mean if your trying to make yourself look like a bit of a muppet you’ve smashed it out of park

sam Hutchinson disciplinary record is awful

hes had two reds and one yellow in 5 games 

yes but his last sending off was in 2017

im going on recent form not his career and it’s all I can go on 

no it’s all you can go if it fits an inept argument but your trying to make it for your opinion

plus Sam Hutchinson is a player that will pick up bookings it’s his game and comes with his job role 

out of interest how many bookings has 

our other midfielders had this season 

Ive not checked but 

Barry Bannan

Shaw

Joey

and Luongo

games and cards please

I bet there’s 10 cards minimum  between that lot 

what you should be saying which is more to the point 

I wish would have signed somebody younger to take drive the club forward and replace the hole Sam Hutchinson left behind in the summer but we didn’t 

since Sam Hutchinson was taken out of the first team or left our club has gone backwards and if bringing him back stabilises that in the short it’s a piece of business the club should and fans should be swilling their pride and recognising that Sam Hutchinson has a skill set that improves this team 

Regardless of the fact we failed to replace him he’s available for free 

the myths of hes a bad egg- no evidence 

the myth he always injured - available a lot more than not and has been consistently over last 3 seasons 

always gets sent off 2 now since 2017 

let’s look at what results have been like with or with out Sam Hutchinson in our team - there’s your answer 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Thats where you coach them to..(like Barnsley) theres nothing wrong with looking for & signing the types of players you describe Barnsley do it season after season but SWFC are incapable of doing the same?....

Whose living on cloud cuckoo land?

The same Barnsley who apparently do it season in, season out, but have been relegated twice in 7 seasons? 

They finished 21st last season only staying up because Wigan went into administration?

Oh but because they're at the massive heights of 11th this season, so due to this one off theyre a shining example to the rest of the footballing world. 

Their highest league position in the last 20 years is 14th in the Championship ffs, where they lost Winnall and Hourihane for absolute peanuts (yeah well run that was) 

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

You're trotting out the same old story about Hutcinson being a problem (which has also been done to death) so don't expect people to counter that by saying they believe Jos and Monk were a problem!!!

Ok, name me a better option we have right now? For a threadbare squad, who needs another option, who's out there that we can sign for free thats an improvement on him? 

There will be multiple options available,and talks should be ongoing about bringing in loans as we speak(as a minimum) to fill a variety of positions at S6....Club have a recruiting team & should have identified and made bids on potential targets

If they dont with 2,sometimes 3 matchs a week to play shortly moving forward,than it will tell us all we need to know....as will in my view a return of a player released by us last season,(who didnt get a Championship 'gig' according to those on here,because he preferred Cyprus) yet played little part in the side over there....

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

I mean if your trying to make yourself look like a bit of a muppet you’ve smashed it out of park

I only got as far as that part.................the form I was referring to included his sending off in 2021.

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

sam Hutchinson disciplinary record is awful

hes had two reds and one yellow in 5 games 

im going on recent form not his career and it’s all I can go on 

no it’s all you can go if it fits an inept argument but your trying to make it for your opinion

plus Sam Hutchinson is a player that will pick up bookings it’s his game and comes with his job role 

out of interest how many bookings has 

our other midfielders had this season 

Ive not checked but 

Barry Bannan

Shaw

Joey

and Luongo

games and cards please

I bet there’s 10 cards minimum  between that lot 

what you should be saying which is more to the point 

I wish would have signed somebody younger to take drive the club forward and replace the hole Sam Hutchinson left behind in the summer but we didn’t 

since Sam Hutchinson was taken out of the first team or left our club has gone backwards and if bringing him back stabilises that in the short it’s a piece of business the club should and fans should be swilling their pride and recognising that Sam Hutchinson has a skill set that improves this team 

Regardless of the fact we failed to replace him he’s available for free 

the myths of hes a bad egg- no evidence 

the myth he always injured - available a lot more than not and has been consistently over last 3 seasons 

always gets sent off 2 now since 2017 

let’s look at what results have been like with or with out Sam Hutchinson in our team - there’s your answer 

I doubt he would allegedly last 2 weeks....before being injured playing Sat/Tues. in the cold..& would he be able to train in between?....

1 minute ago, parajack said:

There will be multiple options available,and talks should be ongoing about bringing in loans as we speak(as a minimum) to fill a variety of positions at S6....Club have a recruiting team & should have identified and made bids on potential targets

If they dont with 2,sometimes 3 matchs a week to play shortly moving forward,than it will tell us all we need to know....as will in my view a return of a player released by us last season,(who didnt get a Championship 'gig' according to those on here,because he preferred Cyprus) yet played little part in the side over there....

Talking of things being done to death, the guy missed 1 game due to suspension, then randomly on the bench for 1 game, while then Pulis speaks about him in the press, he mysteriously disappears from the squads and rumours swirl about him rejoining us. 

And multiple options, again who thats better? Im sure if the recruitment team thought they had one, theyd do it!

11 minutes ago, Minesapint said:

Yet here we are talking as though he is the saviour. 

That's the thing though. I don't see anyone talking as though he's the saviour (although Monk and Jos clearly thought he was a very naughty boy) Just someone who can come in and hopefully do a short term job the squad needs.

Edited by Dunkstar
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

The same Barnsley who apparently do it season in, season out, but have been relegated twice in 7 seasons? 

They finished 21st last season only staying up because Wigan went into administration?

Oh but because they're at the massive heights of 11th this season, so due to this one off theyre a shining example to the rest of the footballing world. 

Their highest league position in the last 20 years is 14th in the Championship ffs, where they lost Winnall and Hourihane for absolute peanuts (yeah well run that was) 

We know they have been relegated,they sell on too many players for my liking,but that doesnt detract from the fact that they keep on finding them does it? alllows their Club to keep a sound financial footing.Some Clubs,arguable like Barnsley & Rotherham,may always struggle to maintain Championship status,but be too good for League 1....hence promotion/relegation

I dont want SWFC to be added to that list

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

I doubt he would allegedly last 2 weeks....before being injured playing Sat/Tues. in the cold..& would he be able to train in between?....

Just don't play him Sat/Tues.  Play him Sat/Sat so he has some recovery time in between games.

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Maybe not he didn’t train too much under Carlos and performed well maybe he plays 2 in 3 or 1 in two in squad rotation plenty do that snd it’s going to be needed anyway 

my point stands Hutchinson brings a quality we are Lacking a bite we need he improves our team 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

The lad from man city- hunt- Shaw- pelapussy- luongo- brown-bannan are we really desperate for another center mid 

Non of those play like Sam Hutchinson 

it’s like comparing Defoe to Andy Peter crouch 

They play a different role even though sane position 

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Non of those play like Sam Hutchinson 

it’s like comparing Defoe to Andy Peter crouch 

They play a different role even though sane position 

Absolutely and he can play centre back, which seems to have been cursed with injuries.

5 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

The reason  I believe Sam fell out with Jos and Monk is because he had coaching ideas he voiced, which made them felt undermined. Other managers welcome opinion others can't handle 

Carlos and Bruce both played him as often as they could,  both experienced man managers and probably dealt with experienced players like Sam before,  Jos just wanted no voices in the dressing room undermining him, and Monk well he was just plain and simple tw@ 

• Like 2