Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Guest Therealrealist

Some of the bedwettery in this thread is top drawer..we gant get anybody has good as hutch in the lower leagues..its mostly just full of journeymen cloggers..we need more realists on here..we are brassick..we wont be spending any money..the hutch wud be a top signing..best cb at the club if it happens

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why would you look at games ten years ago to see if he gets sent off in 2021?

It was a red card for a completely moronic tackle, but it doesn't mean hes gonna get 8 red cards a season all of a sudden. 

Bradley Dack has only played 5 games in over a year due to injury, scored 1 goal. 

Doesn't in any way mean thats the ratio he will continue for the next 20 games. 

Guest Therealrealist
25 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

1 red and 2 yellows out of 5 games this season is though.

Show me a tough tacklin midfielder who dosnt get booked and your not showing me a tough tackling midfielder

Guest Therealrealist

Any new signing musnt get booked..musnt have an ego..must be a proper all round nice guy ..are we after footballers or sunday school teachers??

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

No it just means the bigger the sample of data, the more reliability it is likely to have for which to base opinions and decisions. 

That is true but a recent sample of data would have more relevance of what maybe expected now.

If this player wasn't called Sam Hutchinson, let's just say he was called Barry Breaklegs and we were looking to sign him you would only base any opinion on this season's performance, maybe last 2. Whenever a signing is made you don't go back 6 seasons

So on that basis, as much as I liked the player, it's a dangerous signing

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Because you can judge his entire career off his last five games?

The desire to hang him out to dry for whatever reason can be found regardless of calm logic is pretty weird. The cult of Monk in full force, Make Wednesday Great Again hats inbound.

17 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Some of the bedwettery in this thread is top drawer..we gant get anybody has good as hutch in the lower leagues..its mostly just full of journeymen cloggers..we need more realists on here..we are brassick..we wont be spending any money..the hutch wud be a top signing..best cb at the club if it happens

Absolutely bang on.  

I  find it weird and baffling the constant need to bash a player despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary.