Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

To add, this is one signing.

If we bring in hopefully a Murphy or the young left back fromCrewe if we can, which is youth, adding some experience in Hutchinson is a good scenario for me 

All in, that’s fairly well balanced?

Need a centre forward who can hold it up and bring others into play.

• Like 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Need a centre forward who can hold it up and bring others into play.

I totally agree. Just going off who we’ve been rumoured to sign and the balance of age. Ie we’re not signing 4 31 year old versions of Hutchinson. 

We definitely need someone in the mould of fletcher.

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

I totally agree. Just going off who we’ve been rumoured to sign and the balance of age. Ie we’re not signing 4 31 year old versions of Hutchinson. 

We definitely need someone in the mould of fletcher.

We were linked with Sam Vokes under Pulis. Not sure if he’s getting a game for Stoke but I wouldn’t be opposed to it. Strong can hold it up. Could form a nice partnership with Windass/Marriott who are quite quick over a few yards.

23 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Is there any joined up thinking at this club though?

Pulis wanted to bring Hutch back.

Chansiri said he was happy with this but questioned his fitness.

Pulis gets sacked.

Hutchinson resigns anyway.

The new manager if appointed might not want Hutchinson anyway. 

Da fuq 

To be fair, the new manager is likely to be Neil Thompson anyway who clearly Hutchinson has a good relationship with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally think it’s a stupid move by the club. Will spend most of the time out injured. A waste of a signing imo. 

It’ll be rotation between Hutch, Luongo and Pelupessy. As I’ve already said it’s all about survival in the championship for us this season and re-signing Hutch gives us a better chance of this IMO?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

It’ll be rotation between Hutch, Luongo and Pelupessy. As I’ve already said it’s all about survival in the championship for us this season and re-signing Hutch gives us a better chance of this IMO?

let’s be honest Hutchinson and Luongo will spend most of the time injured. We need a step up on Pelupessy but these 2 rivals will not be fit enough for enough of the time imo.