Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

13 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

I don’t understand how so many people know what went off between Hutchinson and monk. Where do people get there info???

i dont care about monk ,he is that good i dont see him getting another job . most of players get on well with hutch, bannan wants him back . 1 of my last memories of him is when we smashed leeds 2-0 earlier last year with him playing and mass celebrations at the end , when will those days return? 

24 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

I don’t understand how so many people know what went off between Hutchinson and monk. Where do people get there info???

If Monk told Hutchinson that they weren't renewing his contract last December it's not hard to work out

26 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

It's pretty apparent something went off.

Regardless of whether you think he's a knob or not, he's a better player than Pelepessy etc., but was sidelined and pretty much exiled.

If he comes back, then so be it. He can fill in a few positions and might prove a useful addition if he is in the right frame of mind.

Still - what a farce.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, morganowl said:

not sure about that we now play midweek games and wkd games for at least next 6 weeks ,going to be lots of injuries ,knocks and might get some off again with virus. signing a player like hutch gives you cover at centre half where we are short and midfield . might then only need a hold up striker/scorer up front . seems that left back aint important ,must be only club this season or any season what aint got a left back . 

Penny

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's pretty apparent something went off.

Regardless of whether you think he's a knob or not, he's a better player than Pelepessy etc., but was sidelined and pretty much exiled.

If he comes back, then so be it. He can fill in a few positions and might prove a useful addition if he is in the right frame of mind.

Still - what a farce.

Morrissey is a great singer/songwriter
Cant' get a record deal now though

Owlstalk Shop

10 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Or Westwood's wrist not being strong enough.

End of the day, if Hutchinson (who I have no desire to see come back) is still on the pitch then maybe it doesn't go in.

Maybe he squares it to Huddlestone or whoever, I don't know.

Westwood's wrist, seriously. Firstly he didn't get anywhere near Diane's shot, it was out of his reach and secondly if it hadn't been for Westwood that day we'd have lost v heavily. He had a great game ffs.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Morrissey is a great singer/songwriter
Cant' get a record deal now though

whats wrong about the world now is someone who has a different view or who may say something they regret then suddenly there some kind of lepper. even the golfer justin thomas said something either he didnt mean or out of context and its cost him millions in advertising. freedom of speech of any kind wont be allowed before long . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, damianb1 said:

Westwood's wrist, seriously. Firstly he didn't get anywhere near Diane's shot, it was out of his reach and secondly if it hadn't been for Westwood that day we'd have lost v heavily. He had a great game ffs.

losing that game 5-0 would have been a fair result . players never turned up, but that hull side were full of quality players .

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

whats wrong about the world now is someone who has a different view or who may say something they regret then suddenly there some kind of lepper. even the golfer justin thomas said something either he didnt mean or out of context and its cost him millions in advertising. freedom of speech of any kind wont be allowed before long . 

Like Ricky Gervais said, if you’re moderately conservative there’s something wrong with you.

Or words to that effect

Some people need silencing

Morrissey is one of them

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some people need silencing

Morrissey is one of them

no idea about him, know roughly what he looks like and heard a couple of his songs in the 80s thats about it. freedom and speech and individualism is been kicked out and not allowed. ie i dont agree with the kneeling before games or blm but i certainly aint a racist but might be judged that way due to it.  

even the golfer justin thomas said something either he didnt mean or out of context and its cost him millions in advertising.

Racist or homophobic language has no place in society so his sponsors were spot on in dropping him...he's not some ignorant idiot on social media who can hide behind the keyboard spouting bollix

• Like 2

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

no idea about him, know roughly what he looks like and heard a couple of his songs in the 80s thats about it. freedom and speech and individualism is been kicked out and not allowed. ie i dont agree with the kneeling before games or blm but i certainly aint a racist but might be judged that way due to it.  

I hear what you're saying and agree with you

It's just easier to say 'silence them!!' when you hear views you dont' agree with I guess

But you're right

Owlstalk Shop