Exeter - V - Wednesday FA Cup 3rd Round OMDT

Back in the day being a fat lad was a prerequisite of FA Cup success. 

The magic of the cup was the great leveler for those which dared to dream. 

In Ye Olde English football folk lore it's spurs cup to lose this year, as the year ends in one. Lump on. 

Screenshot_2021-01-09-13-21-58~2.png

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

I know Derby aren't exactly flavour of the month atm, but nice to see a team with proper shirt nos. 1 - 11, can't remember the last time I saw it - hope we do the same.

I'll admit given the covid situation this could be a tad speculative... But it's the cup, it's Wednesday and we all start equal so 2-0 Wednesday win, both by Hidalgo playing like Ronaldo...

Whatever the result today, this match could be pivotal going forward as we see one or two players who in normal circumstances who wouldn’t be anywhere near the first team come to the fore and potentially make their mark sufficiently to maybe save us some money in the short term and maybe make us some in the long term?

14 minutes ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

I know Derby aren't exactly flavour of the month atm, but nice to see a team with proper shirt nos. 1 - 11, can't remember the last time I saw it - hope we do the same.

I'll admit given the covid situation this could be a tad speculative... But it's the cup, it's Wednesday and we all start equal so 2-0 Wednesday win, both by Hidalgo playing like Ronaldo...

I can guarantee Hidalgo won't be playing