The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You can get better value. They paid £17m for Raphinha and there has now been top 4 interest in him. I would not be looking to pay £30m for Dan James. No way! 

Look at Lingaard or Zaha for united and then look at them when they went elsewhere. It's a differcult place to play united for some players. 30m for James is ok in this day and age.

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Look at Lingaard or Zaha for united and then look at them when they went elsewhere. It's a differcult place to play united for some players. 30m for James is ok in this day and age.

30m for James is not ok in this or any day and age. 
Zaha and Lingard have had spells of actually producing in premiership. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I just think it’s pace with him and that’s it. Lingard is a far better player in my opinion and you could pick him up for less than £30m. I wouldn’t do that deal. 

42 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

You have said what makes him worth 30m in this day and age right there. Huge pace. 

Don't forget we live in a footballing world now where Man City and Chelsea can sell players that have not even made one Premier league appearance for 20m.

And Liverpool 😂😂😂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I just think it’s pace with him and that’s it. Lingard is a far better player in my opinion and you could pick him up for less than £30m. I wouldn’t do that deal. 

Thats only because lingard has one year left and they still wanted 25m. Is 30m to much for james. maybe. but it's what that big teams demand now for there players so it's no surprise and someone will pay it.

4 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Lingard had a good spell at Man Utd and in the England team for a few years. 
Zaha got his move to Man Utd by producing at Palace in the premiership for a couple of years. 

The best Zaha has ever looked is in a Palace shirt and the best Lingard has looked is in a West ham shirt. James with look good in another shirt aswell when he moves for 30m is the point I am making.

Sunderland are interested in signing Dajaku from six-time European champions Bayern.

Dajaku is currently with Union Berlin on a temporary basis, but has made just two Bundesliga appearances for the capital club.

While £1.62m-valued Dajaku has not yet made the transition to the elite, his record at youth level suggests that he has plenty of talent and ability. In 60 games for VfB Stuttgart’s development sides, he scored 41 goals, showing that he can be prolific. Also, Bayern clearly saw enough in him to give him three appearances for their first team.

33 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Sunderland are interested in signing Dajaku from six-time European champions Bayern.

Dajaku is currently with Union Berlin on a temporary basis, but has made just two Bundesliga appearances for the capital club.

While £1.62m-valued Dajaku has not yet made the transition to the elite, his record at youth level suggests that he has plenty of talent and ability. In 60 games for VfB Stuttgart’s development sides, he scored 41 goals, showing that he can be prolific. Also, Bayern clearly saw enough in him to give him three appearances for their first team.

This kid in a few years will be playing at one of the top 6 in the Premier league he is that good would be a brilliant signing for Sunderland and will go for good money when they sell him. Josh Vangoman a right back who can play on both wings, is another very good youngster in the German 2nd division its only a matter of time before he is picked up by the premier league too,  

• Like 1