The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 hour ago, Watto said:

It's very hard to make a joke about anything without offending someone today.

You don’t have to try very hard to offend people these days especially the Wokes they love being offended even if they are not , they just pretend to be just in case it might offend someone else that they are not offended, in fact it offends me that this could happen in today’s society . 
I may write a strongly worded letter ( not to strong though ) 

wouldn’t want to offend anyone 

49 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

You don’t have to try very hard to offend people these days especially the Wokes they love being offended even if they are not , they just pretend to be just in case it might offend someone else that they are not offended, in fact it offends me that this could happen in today’s society . 
I may write a strongly worded letter ( not to strong though ) 

wouldn’t want to offend anyone 

Not sure what this has to do with transfers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Watto said:

No not at all but if that's your opinion then fine.The transfer thread has been turned into a political thread now thanks to someone saying he couldn't pronounce African surnames or something along those lines , he's apologised as he has upset a few on here , unintentionaly , so move on.

We'd better not sign any Greek or Polish players 😂

14 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

Spoiler:

We probably won’t 

Maybe not, tho so far we have signed 3 players aged 24 and under and a further 2 players on trial so younger seems to be our recruitment plan at the moment. 

Personally I would be more excited if we got someone like John-Jules on loan to add to a young and quick forward line than Piggott.  But I’m fully aware I am in the minority with this one.  It will be interesting to see what striker(s) we are able to attract and sign, if any! 

7 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Maybe not, tho so far we have signed 3 players aged 24 and under and a further 2 players on trial so younger seems to be our recruitment plan at the moment. 

Personally I would be more excited if we got someone like John-Jules on loan to add to a young and quick forward line than Piggott.  But I’m fully aware I am in the minority with this one.  It will be interesting to see what striker(s) we are able to attract and sign, if any! 

59F5F800-0620-4B3F-9CE8-EA6A9DA7B9E0.png

• Haha 2