Paul Cook

1 minute ago, markowl said:

He was manager when they got relegated.

I'd say that was taking them down.

Won eight, drew six and lost just one of their final 15 games of the season, but with their points deduction enforced, finished 23rd rather than 13th. 

• Like 1

Just now, jacko1992 said:

Won eight, drew six and lost just one of their final 15 games of the season, but with their points deduction enforced, finished 23rd rather than 13th. 

And now playing in League One after being relegated.

What was his record before those final 15 games?

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair we could stay up if we gave the job to Barry Bannan or the lady who works in Bere's

Staying up this season is a given. It's easy doable and always has been

The issue is next season and progression

I wouldn't be so sure about staying up. It depends on strengthening the side with the right players in the right positions. Without a manager in place I'm not sure that is going to happen. We are likely to bring in a random sample of cheap journeymen in the wrong positions. It's what we do.

Guest mrbluesky
4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No - that was an automated response

And so is this

I set it up under the 'bot replies to stupid members of the general public' setting

Awwwww... don't you go banning me for the umpteenth time :tongue:

23 minutes ago, jacko1992 said:

thats 30 points from 15 they had top 2 form while we had bottom of the table form in that time. 

been a manager for  a good few  years whos had some success lower down the scale  so why not .......i'm sure he knows how to set up a side to survive in this division better than some no mark from obscure european and far eastern leagues than ive seen mentioned ......

• Like 2