That's me done until DC goes

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

And when you look at the number of businesses which fail in the first five years is staggeringly high, must take a very special person to keep getting it right.  

Always an element of luck involved, dropping on right place right time, learning from yours and others mistakes.

i suppose football is no different, certainly with managers.

1 minute ago, Sticky Micky said:

Good for them 

Will they be creating a attention seeking thread too? 

I really don't think anyone cares how long someone has supported the club 

Context!!!!  someone with 40 plus years of season ticket support to the Club saying they are no longer prepared to continue going.....its their opinion in a thread but to me its an alarming trend..This tell it to someone who cares or similar is just macho nonsense

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not supporting a current regime at S6 doesnt amount to not supporting the Club,many exiled SWFC fans  continue supporting their club Worldwide.

Ditto deleting an account on here,you think only fans who attend match's should be able to post on 'Owlstalk'?

It was aimed at the people who brag about how long they have supported the club and saying they ain't gonna put another penny in the club obviously meaning they are going not going to watch the games if they feel that  way find something else to do don't post negativety just delete your account be happy in what you do

4 hours ago, Grandad said:

Points deduction & FFP problems - Fans  fault - didn't back him (despite fans paying more for tickets than in our history, more for merchandise, more for hospitality (for the few who still do it), buying 3, 5 and 10 years season tickets, 2 Club 1867 schemes etc etc)

I used to enjoy taking guests to Dooley’s now and again. Sadly, I was priced out of it. 

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

And will you reply to them as well, giving them the attention they seek?

So you admit you started this thread just to get attention 

As you where 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

It was aimed at the people who brag about how long they have supported the club and saying they ain't gonna put another penny in the club obviously meaning they are going not going to watch the games if they feel that  way find something else to do don't post negativety just delete your account be happy in what you do

Don't post negativity - seriously with the last few years we've endured?

Are you for real?

• Like 1

Just now, parajack said:

You not got an opinion? do you vote in elections? have you got a degree in Politics?....dont need one do you to have an opinion?..

I vote in elections and listen very carefully to the debates and yes a little with the heart but I always know what I am voting for. 

The on-field situation is awful right now. I can criticise that as I've watched it. But I can't criticise the management too much as I have no idea whatis going on within the club. Sure from the outside with little or no information it doesn't look ideal but I don't know sufficient to form any conclusive view.

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

When your admin,you can dish out advice like that,until than your voice is just another view on this forum,I didnt start this thread,though i support the sentiments echoed by the OP....I certainly dont think he deserves some of the comments in this thread after a lifetime of support for SWFC.

Now you 'happy clap' away as much as you want,but i will continue to post my views on Owlstalk as long as i wish(or am allowed) My love of the Club is undiminished and will remain so........BUT its not unconditional

Edited by parajack
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mark1948 said:

I vote in elections and listen very carefully to the debates and yes a little with the heart but I always know what I am voting for. 

The on-field situation is awful right now. I can criticise that as I've watched it. But I can't criticise the management too much as I have no idea whatis going on within the club. Sure from the outside with little or no information it doesn't look ideal but I don't know sufficient to form any conclusive view.

You not noticed that swfc deducted 6 points bit at the bottom of the league table?

Guest Grandad
5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Why should they delete their accounts and stop posting?

if theyre sufficiently worried about the club and its future and want to force the Chairman to leave by withdrawing financial support for him - why does that mean they should forego their opinion?

We are often told by the Chairmans sycophants that we should do something ourselves if we don't like what hes doing. Surely withholding money is one of the very few things we can do if we feel sufficiently strongly about things?

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

if theyre sufficiently worried about the club and its future and want to force the Chairman to leave by withdrawing financial support for him - why does that mean they should forego their opinion?

We are often told by the Chairmans sycophants that we should do something ourselves if we don't like what hes doing. Surely withholding money is one of the very few things we can do if we feel sufficiently strongly about things?

So by withdrawing financial support for the chairman how does that help Sheffield Wednesday football club

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I agree that if you want to force an owner out that could be one way of doing it but a what cost to the club?  No point in forcing him out if the club  fails.  Organise demonstrations, let black balloons off, but let's not spite our face by cutting our noses off.  

You can't delete your account.

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

So by withdrawing financial support for the chairman how does that help Sheffield Wednesday football club

Personally I think Sheffield Wednesday would have a long term brighter future by forcing the Chairman out. Maybe he feels the same (I don't know that).