THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on advisors

Maybe it’ll be different from the first year… Because we worked with the coach more then.

I already say that our committee from our first year did nothing with the football, but some negative fans say that things are not good.

I’m the one who released them, they didn’t ask to go.

If fans don’t believe me, and think I’m lying, that Roeder did a lot. Then go and ask.

Is he having a pop at me banging on about Paxo? 

• Haha 1

Interesting that he’s had two of these, and a few phone ins on national radio. Moaned and moaned about cash flow issues. But never once mentioned how keen he is to see fans back in the ground. 

Every other FL chairman has took their 5mins to put pressure on getting fans back. For their sake, and the fans. 

Really is an indicator of how far detached he is. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC on Garry Monk’s ‘deep-rooted issues at the club’

I always say I defend my people except if they try to damage the club. You should ask him to make it clear, not to make it doubt what happened.

If there is something wrong with the club, speak out. Don’t try to make people think negative.

At the beginning he said our team was good enough, I was impressed with him. I asked him if our players were good enough to get promoted. He said yes. After that he said we need many.

Don’t be tricky with me. I am always straight forward.

Just a typical managers tactic of not trying to overpromise and then leave themselves sacked init? 

Say what you can to get the job, then try to lower expectations to buy yourself more time. 

Pretty common no? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Daryl Catpiss said:

Our totally legit and not imaginary sponsors

I have it on good authority that he's had massive offers from Elev-8, D-Taxis to name but two......The bloke is a total fantasist 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Love to hear what the positives are

There’s quite a few 

love that he reacted quickly to Pulis and admits he got it wrong 

Back him for the money he’s put in to the club and don’t believe any one else would  have 

just generally like the guy and think he’s trying his best and believe eventually he will get it right 

these are lads as well from mid 20s through to late 50s so wide ranging on what they’ve witnessed at hillsborough 

like I said I’m one of the few with concerns 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on Garry Monk’s ‘deep-rooted issues at the club’

I always say I defend my people except if they try to damage the club. You should ask him to make it clear, not to make it doubt what happened.

If there is something wrong with the club, speak out. Don’t try to make people think negative.

At the beginning he said our team was good enough, I was impressed with him. I asked him if our players were good enough to get promoted. He said yes. After that he said we need many.

Don’t be tricky with me. I am always straight forward.

Don't be tricky.. genuinely laughed out loud at that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

You’ve managed us into a points deduction and then say if investors see any negative comments on social media it will put them off.

GROW UP!

• Like 4

DC on Garry Monk's comments

If you think something’s wrong with the club, then speak out.

What is the deep issue he talks about? Before he came he said our team was good enough.

He impressed me. I said to him are our players good enough to get promoted? He said yeah. After that he said we need many players.

I always say stuff straightforward. He blamed the players. I said why don’t you blame yourself?

He should know better. He knows how much I backed him up.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dejphon Chansiri on his view of @swfc situation: "Fans maybe say you damage the club. If I tried not to go up and lose a few millions every year, that is not what the fans want. When you try and don’t achieve, they change."

Our fault again. 

TRY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR CHANSIRI. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Just a typical managers tactic of not trying to overpromise and then leave themselves sacked init? 

Say what you can to get the job, then try to lower expectations to buy yourself more time. 

Pretty common no? 

Depends if Monk said it before or after we lowballed the like of Fox & Fletcher’s new contract offers, that the manager seemingly have no input on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Right I’m not defending the chairman in any way for some of the things that have gone at our football club - but he is doing this interview in his second language , English - of which he didn’t speak a word of 5 years ago 

Some things will be misconstrued or come out maybe not as intended

Polish lass at work always tells us shes 'on the game' when she means shes on her game. At least he's not done that yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on Garry Monk's comments

If you think something’s wrong with the club, then speak out.

What is the deep issue he talks about? Before he came he said our team was good enough.

He impressed me. I said to him are our players good enough to get promoted? He said yeah. After that he said we need many players.

I always say stuff straightforward. He blamed the players. I said why don’t you blame yourself?

He should know better. He knows how much I backed him up.

It’s you DC. He’s talking about you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3