THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

Oh do me a favour DC, why do you think people are being critical on Social Media? SHow me a club that doesn't get criticism that is not in North Korea.

• Like 3

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Bit of advice, get more alcohol

Thanks. I have a double Methylated Spirits on ice at the ready........I've already seen the "Fans act like customers only worse" comment...... what a c@ck. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

DC on Erik Alonso

We were talking about a sponsor, about serving the players. I am happy for people to work with us.

Erik is one of my advisors, nothing special, the same as anyone else. Whoever wants to do good for the club, I listen more.

I am surprised why there is talk about him last few days.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on younger player contracts

We talked to them last month, for a while. But some are not finished yet on deals.

Some players start to play a little bit and agents start to create trouble all the time. But we need to keep our wage structure. We cannot damage our structure.

He has the audacity to speak about agents when it is the ones he has hired that has put him in the manure.

• Like 4

DC on Garry Monk’s ‘deep-rooted issues at the club’

I always say I defend my people except if they try to damage the club. You should ask him to make it clear, not to make it doubt what happened.

If there is something wrong with the club, speak out. Don’t try to make people think negative.

At the beginning he said our team was good enough, I was impressed with him. I asked him if our players were good enough to get promoted. He said yes. After that he said we need many.

Don’t be tricky with me. I am always straight forward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

What a clown. Put the accounts out DC and we will see how much the club is worth. (By the way, it’s not worth what you’ve personally wasted on it). 

• Like 3