THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Just now, Yellowbelly said:

No different to a manager coming in and taking over the players already at the club. Pulis identified where we were short so the recruitment team are working on that. Should we rush the appointment?

Pulis possibly identified where we were short according to his own playing style....the one DC didn’t like....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

it's only disposable if you don't need it.

People now have different circumstances.

What about the people still seeing monthly payments come out for a product they can't have, but could need the money now?

It's a bad situation but try cancelling Sky or a mobile phone contract early because you need the money and see how far you get.  My lad and his wife tried to cancel Sky about a year ago because she lost her job. They weren't very sympathetic. 

• Like 1

He should learn one English phrase 

When your  stuck in a hole stop digging. 

He started well but has managed to alienate just about anybody who still supported him and I was just on that list. 

The fans have backed him throughout, it's not our fault he bought poor players from day one, remember the first January transfer window. 

Then McGugan, Lachmann, Urby and Abdi doubt we got more than 20 appearances between them. 

Refused to sell when a profit was there etc. 

I feel for him that the club has no cash flow but he's not the only one who has that problem. 

1 minute ago, Owly Mowly said:

Carlos talked about the culture of the fans and the city and understood that first- DC just hasn’t understood that at all. He hasn’t immersed himself in Sheffield Wednesday Football Club to really know what it’s about - until he does it will never work 

Devastating to see how far we've fallen since the 15/16 season. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

Our fault again 

• Like 2

Why not say - “I know how difficult this is for the fans, it is a hard time for them financially and the way the team is performing - but I have a plan to get us through this difficult period and this is what it is.......”

That would have have been a 30 minute briefing and a way forward 

2 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Carlos talked about the culture of the fans and the city and understood that first- DC just hasn’t understood that at all. He hasn’t immersed himself in Sheffield Wednesday Football Club to really know what it’s about - until he does it will never work 

How can he ? tell me how to relate to being a Mexican in Mexico City ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NeonLeon said:

So if we’ve only got the money to sign 2-3 players, and DC spends it on 3 players before the blokes who’s tasked with keeping us up is in the door. You’re happy with that?

The bloke that comes in with no knowledge of the squad we have or what we need you mean? 
Or buying a forward player we desperately need now rather than waiting for the scraps at the end of the window.

• Like 1