THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on the search

I always tell the coaches that the biggest issue is our mentality.

The important thing is they need to fit to our philosophy.

It starts at the top. Strategic direction, a vision. If things are in place then the tactical level decision making should follow on for it. Bringing in the wrong people and not having the right set up in terms of day to day management then you get what you deserve.

7 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

He doesn’t hold back does he. Think he needs to attend a course on public relations. 

Im sure many chairmen have the same thoughts about fans and stuff but only our DC actually comes out and says it. 

I was spaffing £10 a game into iFollow, but where was my thanks? I bought a season ticket for the last 5 years or so, but where was my thanks? It’s never enough for him. 

Do any football fans get thanks from the chairman at any club? At least he hasn't called us cretins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC says he has been approached by many investors and people wanting to buy the club but has told them it's not his intention to sell unless it's an offer he cannot refuse

So he wants a profit when he's took our club backwards ?

You've no chance Chancer.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC says he has been approached by many investors and people wanting to buy the club but has told them it's not his intention to sell unless it's an offer he cannot refuse

Basically that means that he will only walk away when there is nothing to sell.

People will never meet his pie in the sky valuations.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

Our totally legit and not imaginary sponsors

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on rumours of transfer embargo

There is no issue. Why? If you pay then you have no issue. Especially with the Covid situation. If they don’t help and then don’t punish, that is not fair.

I thought FFP was ditched until the pandemic was over ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

We need to take our time with a new manager to avoid any surprises?

What surprises did we get with TP?

Everyone knew his football style and how he was as a person, how was any point of what happened with the style and way TP went about things a surprise? It was literally the complete opposite of a surprise 

he discussed that at the beginning 

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I think that’s very true

He misses that ability to message things sensitively 

Throw in the fact that history has created a core of people who are just against him and it makes for a very difficult situation all round I think 

This is true that’s why, when he’s done so I can see and hear it for myself and not anyone else’s tinted view on it pro or negative