Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Great.

Another ******** agent to use us as a dumping ground for their players, regardless of whether they are suitable or not.

Chansiri is incapable of learning.

If the post by King Monkey is true - and I believe it is

Then it’s a sure sign that Chansiri has learnt from some of his mistakes

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Great.

Another ******** agent to use us as a dumping ground for their players, regardless of whether they are suitable or not.

Chansiri is incapable of learning.

He got it right in year one, so maybe he feels these people will offer better advice than those who have been advising him of late

• Like 1

Just now, McRightSide said:

If the post by King Monkey is true - and I believe it is

Then it’s a sure sign that Chansiri has learnt from some of his mistakes

Agents look after the interests of players (or themselves.)

It's like hiring a fox to advise on hen house security.

• Like 7

Guest Bulgaria
51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Wonder if Chansiri has sourced a massive stash of new cash

No point bringing these folks in if there is no money to play with

Maybe he got a nice gift voucher for Christmas from mum and Dad?

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I welcome this move

Anyone and anything that can take any amount of decision making away from the Chairman has to be a good thing

IF it takes away decision making

If it's just folk saying 'you should do this..' and Chansiri doesn't listen then it's obviously a pointless exercise

We live in hope. Issue here is we’re still being advised by football agents who have a financial interest in promoting their clients irrespective of their clients worth to SWFC. We can only hope these guys operate with more experience, integrity and foresight than “others”. Let’s see. Never a dull moment. 

Even with Doyen it was a case of them making suggestions via email which DC then either acted on or chose not to. We seemed to get a lot of ageing professionals out our way, anyone remember Mark Davies?!

Whether it’s any good depends on what their recommendations turn out to be and whether they have any stake in things beyond payment for hourly rates.

Maybe the “other reasons” Pulis was sacked is because we’ve taken on this new investment/partnership and they will have an input in the next manager choice. And maybe it’s a reason why Pulis wanted out too when he learned about the new structure at the club. I.e. like at wolves we’ll have players given to us rather than the manager having full control 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I welcome this move

Anyone and anything that can take any amount of decision making away from the Chairman has to be a good thing

IF it takes away decision making

If it's just folk saying 'you should do this..' and Chansiri doesn't listen then it's obviously a pointless exercise

Can we conclude that DC goes against advice though? He is dependent on those that advise him, and unlikely to have enough knowledge to challenge them on footballing matters. It’s more likely that he has acted on bad advice. 

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Maybe the “other reasons” Pulis was sacked is because we’ve taken on this new investment/partnership and they will have an input in the next manager choice. And maybe it’s a reason why Pulis wanted out too when he learned about the new structure at the club. I.e. like at wolves we’ll have players given to us rather than the manager having full control 

Like wolves? I like the sound of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad

lol

The bipolarity on here is incredible

Some guy nobody had heard of til this morning lists himself on his Twitter profile as a shareholder - and suddenly we are "ON OUR WAY" all over again

Just now, Grandad said:

lol

The bipolarity on here is incredible

Some guy nobody had heard of til this morning lists himself on his Twitter profile as a shareholder - and suddenly we are "ON OUR WAY" all over again

SPENDAGEDDON is coming!!!!

Now I see why Chansiri said top two finish

JUMP ONBOARD THIS SUCCESS TRAIN TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop