BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

Regarding ownership. It's the only conclusion you can come too, and this can only lead to more trouble for Wednesday. I'm not sure Agents can be owners of football clubs, but it appears he's got more control over the club than DC.

And here in lies the real problem, our transfer policy is not exclusively for the benefit of the Wednesday.

Of course, if it turns out that we have access to several quality players it will all be fine. We then stay up and do a Wolves and start to play attractive expansive football.

Now I wonder what to use my other two wishes on.

• Haha 1

DC ‘so Pulis are we going to get playoffs?’

TP ‘I need to sign some players to reinforce the team’

DC ‘what? No chance what wrong with team?’

TP ‘they get walked over by every team. Oh and this club is a shambles and run by an arrogant fkctard. Getting laughed at by everyone.’

DC ‘take your cap and do one’

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If Wednesday is Eastenders who are the Characters?

Would Chansiri be Dirty Den or Tricky Dicky?

Would Paxo be Nick Cotton?

Chansiri would be Ian Beale,  annoying everyone yet still thinking he was popular on the square. 

1 minute ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Displaying all the hallmarks now of a club in a  real crisis.

Some will be happy but people should be careful what they wish for as DC is completely unpredictable.

It’s a ridiculous decision - yes the football isn’t great but Pulis has a good track record and I have a feeling we will quickly regret this.

We've now got another six weeks of the new manager trying to implement his style of play, which will eventually result in the new man bemoaning the squad is unbalanced, while key players continue to sit on the sidelines.

Better split from Pulis now rather than watch the usual slow, painful decline before action is taken.

just wonder how Chansiri carries out “due diligence” - not the wins versus losses record...but taking account of what sort of manager he.’d be hiring.

Everyone knew EXACTLY Pulis’s style, what you’d get from him...and yet Chansiri is blindsided.

Would he be so poorly informed in his business dealings?

DCs only defence here would be Pulis agreeing to take the job with the promise of £X in January, only for him to now ask for £X +.

And stating we won’t stop up without that level of investment. In that scenario, I would have a degree of sympathy with DC. 

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Of course, if it turns out that we have access to several quality players it will all be fine. We then stay up and do a Wolves and start to play attractive expansive football.

Now I wonder what to use my other two wishes on.

I'm still holding out hope that this crazy operation running the club are sat on another £200 million they desperately need to get rid of, but I'm still scratching my head as to why they needed to burn the first £200 million.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

But they can be covert , beneficial owners like that other agent from Portugal appears to be at Wolves.

Covert for how long though? The EFL must know what's going on? Maybe they do and really don't give a f3ck as long as the money is pouring in, until the day we end up in Bury's position, and then they'll stick the boot in once and for all.

10 hours ago, Minton said:

Has anyone considered that Pulis may have made a lot of promises when he took over, claiming he could turn us around in no time or perhaps that he would play an attractive style? By his own admission he had underestimated the scale of the challenge and maybe DC has realised that he isn't up to it any more.

Most ridiculous statement ever...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Minton said:

Has anyone considered that Pulis may have made a lot of promises when he took over, claiming he could turn us around in no time or perhaps that he would play an attractive style? By his own admission he had underestimated the scale of the challenge and maybe DC has realised that he isn't up to it any more.

Christ, talk about scraping the barrel of excuses.

He would have been promised funds and isn’t getting any. He even alluded in his press conferences that there isn’t any 

Do you think he was offered something like a £3m kitty, requested £5m and walked because he didn’t get the extra £2m? Bonkers 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1