BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

15 minutes ago, longreach said:

It's a wonder isn't it.  After recommending the last four managers (who have all failed, some spectacularly) you'd thing DC maybe wondering if the stuffing man is actually "up to the job".

I think it's more of a case that the stuffing man will be wondering if CHANSIRI is upto the job.

10 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

Got a tear in my eye when I saw the breaking news.

Not cos of any affinity to TP. 

But it’s the final nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned.

My sentiments exactly. Unless someone is already lined up, I really can't see whose going to join a club that has cash flow problems, a disjointed squad and an increasingly disaffected fanbase.

Neither can I see an influx of new players arriving in January without which we're probably doomed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

He went to Chesterfield....there’s hope yet.lol

You'd think that was the sensible option with Windass and Dunkly in our first team. However, I think we can safely say Windass has all but signed for WBA by the result of the Pulis Chansiri meeting.

1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

You'd think that was the sensible option with Windass and Dunkly in our first team. However, I think we can safely say Windass has all but signed for WBA by the result of the Pulis Chansiri meeting.

Windass hates Cook I heard...

The only thing that surprised me is he's sacked him after 4 points from last two games. Why not do it after Forrest game, when TP's stock was worthless.

It clearly looks like Pulis has kicked off with DC during their much publicised long-distant talk, and potentially the Nixon story yesterday. 

In the end, we're not down, we don't know what finances the new coach/manager will have next week and we could end up staying in the Championship and things could look a whole lot better come June.

The evidence was there that this was going to happen. Meeting with DC that did not happen, he was going to be sacked if we lost against Coventry win saved him very similar to Monks Bournemouth win which saved him. To draw next game was not enough oin both situations.

This was a disasyter from minute appointment was announced. I only hope his mate Paixao has been shown door with him.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

So , Pulis pulls in a prolific pay off while his mate Paxo still performs daily duties.

Including persuing a punt on some  punter from Portugal who purrs cat -like at his players from pitch side.

Some suggestions on here few days ago that Paxo may be a part club owner. 

Maybe poster was right. 

Anyway , commissions and trebles all round while refunds remain outstanding. Nice. 

Regarding ownership. It's the only conclusion you can come too, and this can only lead to more trouble for Wednesday. I'm not sure Agents can be owners of football clubs, but it appears he's got more control over the club than DC.

And here in lies the real problem, our transfer policy is not exclusively for the benefit of the Wednesday.

• Like 1

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Regarding ownership. It's the only conclusion you can come too, and this can only lead to more trouble for Wednesday. I'm not sure Agents can be owners of football clubs, but it appears he's got more control over the club than DC.

And here in lies the real problem, our transfer policy is not exclusively for the benefit of the Wednesday.

But they can be covert , beneficial owners like that other agent from Portugal appears to be at Wolves.

Displaying all the hallmarks now of a club in a  real crisis.

Some will be happy but people should be careful what they wish for as DC is completely unpredictable.

It’s a ridiculous decision - yes the football isn’t great but Pulis has a good track record and I have a feeling we will quickly regret this.

• Like 5