BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

14 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Mark Its been fizzed for a while mate, massive positive is that Tony hasn't got his claws in further. 

Now we go to battle to save the club. 

I don't get this thinking.

The squad is so disjointed, yet the sacking of a guy who has been here a month is celebrated, and once more DC seems to avoid the majority of the heat from supporters.

The next cab off the rank will perform just as badly, and fans will turn against him, when the real reasons for the club's position is staring everyone in the face.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, markowl said:

There is no positive to this.

Not one.

The club is completely fizzed.

Sacking this manager is the same as rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

So you thought Pulis was doing an absolutely excellent job as nobody could do any better than he is?

• Like 1

Whilst I wasn't a Pulis fan, I took some comfort in the knowledge that he wasn't a YES man and would tell Chansiri how it is I was willing to accept the awful football in the hope he would offer sound advice and help build the strong foundations behind the scenes to then push on when the time was right.

The problem is, Pulis' found himself in a position where his record has been awful, as well as his brand of football. To then (I'm reading between the lines) tell Chansiri a few home truths, I don't think it is going to sit too well. I do wonder if it would have sat better if the results had been better.

The main problem though is that Chansiri doesn't understand football or business, whatsoever, It's just all over the place.

Whilst the sacking last night seems to be an amalgamation of circumstance, a lucky manager punt and some success on the pitch will only paper over the cracks at this great club.

I do wonder what the atmosphere would be like if we were allowed back to the ground..............

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Mark Its been fizzed for a while mate, massive positive is that Tony hasn't got his claws in further. 

Now we go to battle to save the club. 

Not sure that whoever comes in can turn this round

Shitt squad who are not getting paid

Chairman whose impersonation of Nero is capable of winning an Oscar

No manager and no prospect of one.

Who would be insane enough to work for this fukk wit

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wonder what the players make of all this. 

I have a gut feeling that any squad member not employed to defend will be dancing their way into training this morning.

5 minutes ago, markowl said:

I don't get this thinking.

The squad is so disjointed, yet the sacking of a guy who has been here a month is celebrated, and once more DC seems to avoid the majority of the heat from supporters.

The next cab off the rank will perform just as badly, and fans will turn against him, when the real reasons for the club's position is staring everyone in the face.

He was a hideous appointment, who only got the job, due to his links with our friend. 

Once he realised he'd made a mistake he went looking for an escape, he's got his wish. 

The problem, is bigger than Pulis. Always has been. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, waddle23 said:

Whilst I wasn't a Pulis fan, I took some comfort in the knowledge that he wasn't a YES man and would tell Chansiri how it is I was willing to accept the awful football in the hope he would offer sound advice and help build the strong foundations behind the scenes to then push on when the time was right.

The problem is, Pulis' found himself in a position where his record has been awful, as well as his brand of football. To then (I'm reading between the lines) tell Chansiri a few home truths, I don't think it is going to sit too well. I do wonder if it would have sat better if the results had been better.

The main problem though is that Chansiri doesn't understand football or business, whatsoever, It's just all over the place.

Whilst the sacking last night seems to be an amalgamation of circumstance, a lucky manager punt and some success on the pitch will only paper over the cracks at this great club.

I do wonder what the atmosphere would be like if we were allowed back to the ground..............

Not sue I want to be allowed back

• Haha 1

As long as DC is in charge we will repeat this cycle until we are dead and buried. He is incapable of taking good advice. He wants to do everything his way even though it has been proven not to work. There's not a manager on the planet who could do the job. I said all along that Pulis would eventually get results but it wouldn't be pretty. Having been told I was wrong I look forward to our next appointment who will bring us success whilst entertaining and wowing us with exciting football. It's gonna be brilliant I'm told. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2