BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

WE NEED A FRIGGING MANAGER WHO CAN LIFT THE DOOM FROM HILLSBOROUGH, MAKE IT A FUN PLACE TO BE, GET PEOPLE SMILING AGAIN. 

An experienced manager at this level, a tactician, someone who believes in attacking football, can get the best out of his players, get them to over perform, get them organised, playing winning football, on a shoestring, within our means. Can operate in the transfer market with pennies, find little gems of players from freebies and modest transfer fees. A man who has done all this, been there, bought the t-shirt, a proper footballing man, who has got two teams promoted to the Premier League. Furthermore, is realistic as a signing, and who would crawl to S6 for the job, he loves Wednesday, and has worked with worse (Owen Oyston), and still been successful. He even has a Sheffield Wednesday tattoo.

My friends, I give you Ian “Ollie” Holloway. 

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Oi, Oi, Oi. You know it makes sense. His time has now come.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Nixon has confirmed he didn't take much money to part with him.

I believe Pulis was underprepared for the job. Couldn't get his usual backroom staff, didn't seem to have them lined up until after the appointment, wasn't aware of our financial situation.

He seemed out of touch and not prepared. I think this has shown in the results.

And he probably didn't realise how poor our playing staff are...

57 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

It could well be - it might not be far from the truth either. We will never know

Yeah ok,cos DC is a clued up Chairman right?......has a history of making god(maybe the first spelling was right? GOOD) decisions & getting things right at S6?

11 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think he will appoint a manager that is not going to make me want to tear my eyes out watching us

I have never felt embarrassed by Wednesday until we were on Sky under Pulis. I'm really glad he's gone.

Be careful what you wish for....our best chance is if Bruce gets sacked and will come back..

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I really do hope Pulis comes out and talks about what happened. 

Non -Disclosure Agrrement.

Why do you think Katrien kept her trap shut and carried some of the can?

14 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think he will appoint a manager that is not going to make me want to tear my eyes out watching us

I have never felt embarrassed by Wednesday until we were on Sky under Pulis. I'm really glad he's gone.

I guarantee the football will get no better this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I don't know how it could be worse to be honest. I'd love to see a compilation of our shots since Pulis took over.

Your right,but imo we are the worst,most unbalanced side in the division,and people expecting major signings are deluded,Pulis was no worse than Monk,and imo only Bruce,if sacked could keep us up,I still believe Pulis would have but will never know...

• Like 2