BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

A master stroke by the mad man IMO. We were going nowhere under Pulis, U13s play better football than we were doing. The appointment was a shocking one in the first place. 
Whilst the squad is ******** poor, playing the right players, football and formation there is enough to keep us up.

Appreciate new manager bounce didn’t come with results with Pulis but he had tough fixtures to start. Get one in quick and we might put together a few wins to relieve the pressure.

Whatever happens next the new manager will be the most important announcement in our entire history because if we go down it’s game over. 
Cook has to be the man but like many I fear it will be an unknown foreigner which will put the final nail in our coffin.

God help us all.

• Like 1

DC - “On the pitch, seven points from a possible 30 is not acceptable"

Monk - Boxing day 2019-March 7th 2020 (lockdown) ... 14 games ... 9 points from a possible 42 (doesn't get removed)

Monk - final 9 games of 2020 season ... 9 points from a possible 27 (doesn't get removed and is allowed to bring new backroom team in for 2020/2021 season.)

Clear as day that Pulis has told Chansiri some home truths and he can't accept criticism ... Sacked!

The guy's unhinged and a danger to the club.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

A master stroke by the mad man IMO. We were going nowhere under Pulis, U13s play better football than we were doing. The appointment was a shocking one in the first place. 
Whilst the squad is ******** poor, playing the right players, football and formation there is enough to keep us up.

Appreciate new manager bounce didn’t come with results with Pulis but he had tough fixtures to start. Get one in quick and we might put together a few wins to relieve the pressure.

Whatever happens next the new manager will be the most important announcement in our entire history because if we go down it’s game over. 
Cook has to be the man but like many I fear it will be an unknown foreigner which will put the final nail in our coffin.

God help us all.

As before, with an input of goal scorers, who out of the current squad, will score the goals at one end, while we are conceding goals at the other end?.

3 minutes ago, WayneTheOwl said:

God help us all.

The new managerial appointment is the least important in our history, for many reasons. 

and certainly Paul cook, literally the most recent example in all of world football to fail at the exact thing we need to succeed at  - avoid relegation from this league in financial crisis with a points deduction - would enter the charts at number one of wacky decisions by us in the last 5 years .

9 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Wow

This^^^
reading the statement from the club, clear he has fallen out with DC. Players were trying for him and as per the end of Monk’s tenure the results were starting to come. Maybe DC should try paying the players if he wants them to be motivated and do their jobs. Thanks to him we are a complete laughing stock. Run a club like a third world country and you get your rewards.

• Like 1

New manager required , no money for new signings . We’re not paying the players  , we’re second from bottom with a shocking injury list. We don’t own the ground. Apply by e mail to Chansiri that’s if he reads his e mails. 

F@ck off Chansiri get out of our club. 

Guest Hornsby

So , Pulis pulls in a prolific pay off while his mate Paxo still performs daily duties.

Including persuing a punt on some  punter from Portugal who purrs cat -like at his players from pitch side.

Some suggestions on here few days ago that Paxo may be a part club owner. 

Maybe poster was right. 

Anyway , commissions and trebles all round while refunds remain outstanding. Nice. 

10 hours ago, snaykz said:

sp21-Pulis.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday have terminated the contract of manager Tony Pulis with immediate effect.

Pulis joined the Owls in November and posted one win from 10 league games.

Chairman Dejphon Chansiri told swfc.co.uk: “The performances and results have not been of the level expected since Tony Pulis was appointed. There are also other issues which have had a bearing on this decision.

“On the pitch, seven points from a possible 30 is not acceptable. It is vital we maintain our Championship status and I feel I must make a change now with over half of the season remaining to give us the best possible chance of doing so.”

First team coach Neil Thompson will take charge of the team for Tuesday’s game against Middlesbrough and until a permanent appointment is made.

The club will be making no further comment at this time.

DC.   you need to keep us up at all costs

TP.    then you must give me the 5 players you promised me

DC.   Sorry can't do that .

TP     your the fukk wit I was warned you were

DC.  your sacked

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, owlsdreamer said:

DC.   you need to keep us up at all costs

TP.    then you must give me the 5 players you promised me

DC.   Sorry can't do that .

TP     your the fukk wit I was warned you were

DC.  your sacked

Don’t think you are too far from possibly what was said. Love it if TP comes out and spills the beans.