BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

25 minutes ago, Minton said:

Obviously not. Please explain. With actual facts though, not something based on pure speculation or assumption.

'Facts'? its a forum,people post their opinions based on what(sometimes) limited information they can get.here is mine...focusing on the managers is simply missing the point in spectacular fashion.

What we see is a culmination of years of bad judgements in my view finally coming to fruition.The managergoround is simply one small part of that.

Thats why i dont think you are getting it.....

• Like 1

Just now, brando said:

Your right,but imo we are the worst,most unbalanced side in the division,and people expecting major signings are deluded,Pulis was no worse than Monk,and imo only Bruce,if sacked could keep us up,I still believe Pulis would have but will never know...

I dunno if we are so unbalanced or whether it's just that Pulis set us out like that. If we selected Penney and Rhodes rather than shoe horning players out of position we would probably resemble an actual football side.

We have been playing like a minnow facing England trying to keep the score down. 

Pulis was worse than Monk because he literally wasn't trying to win games, he was playing for draws, and the results showed.

I'm not writing us off yet anyway

• Like 1

FFS, what a sh!+show. Woke up two hours ago to find messages on my phone from Arsenal fans offering sympathy (you know it's bad then).

We are a laughing stock and that breaks my heart. The consensus of this thread is that DC has run the club into the ground and we are f00ked. Sadly I have to agree.

The annoying thing is that although we have played some shocking football this season under both Monk and Pulis, we have also played well at times. Can anybody honestly say the performance away at top of the table Norwich had the look of a team destined for relegation?

We have some decent players and the fact is, not opinion mind, that Wycombe, Derby, Rotherham and Forest have worse records than ours. This season was only ever about one thing: staying up. As daft as it seems, a win tonight and we could be out of the bottom three. 

One thing's for sure, regardless of the chaos surrounding the club, Wednesday will never die.

PS Can't wait for the movie 'The Damned Wednesday'

Just now, markowl said:

Do you honestly think we'll bring any players in during the window?

If we don't there's no way on earth we are staying up.

Yeh I think we will bring somebody in. I agree that we need some more players to stay up. I'm not asking for Barcaesque football I just expect the bare minimum is to actually play with a striker and attempt to win a game. We have set out every match like we are trying to keep the score down.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter about Pulis he was taking us down with his stupidity of all out defending with a team who could defend but not score...

The main thing is who we get now and how they could have any hope of getting any players in and how could they know what the players are like to know who to get in....

That's if Chansiri hasn't sacked Pulis for saying he can't do it without bringing in more players......