BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Wednesday is Eastenders who are the Characters?

Would Chansiri be Dirty Den or Tricky Dicky?

Would Paxo be Nick Cotton?

I think CHANSIRI would be Ian Beal...

lol

And the stuffing man would be Phil Mitchell

:duntmatter:

Pullis may have started unreasonable demands on the owner. 

It's possible he wanted to start picking the team himself. 

Or, he wanted to decide who the team signed in the next window. 

Dear me. How unreasonable of him. After all its Sheffield Wednesday. 

Just now, Shifty Powers said:

Not sure this once proud club can take much more.

Don't worry there's plenty more to come as long as we have this owner. Over 4 years ago I started to see what he was up to. I did say that this mess was coming. 

Sadly there's no way to get rid of the owner other than him getting a worldwide ban from football. 

That's what he deserves. And it's we need. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Christ, talk about scraping the barrel of excuses.

He would have been promised funds and isn’t getting any. He even alluded in his press conferences that there isn’t any 

Do you think he was offered something like a £3m kitty, requested £5m and walked because he didn’t get the extra £2m? Bonkers 

Firstly, where did I say that he walked? 

Secondly, how can you possibly know what he was (or wasn't promised) regarding transfer budget?

You're treating your own baseless speculations as fact and then using them as your source to prove your points? 

There is only one bonkers person here...

• Like 2

Only posted yesterday about we seem to sink further to new levels ( after the windass speculation on selling him for less than we bought) you just cannot make it up? We’ll never know whether pulis would av kept us up but we only 3 points off safety with January window days away? Who knows pulis might av pulled it off! Big ask whoever comes in cus looks very unlikely they any money? Seems our only chance atm Is picking a total attack minded side Rhodes brown wotever and av a go but we’ll end up loosing 5/6 -1 every game? The squad just not good enough pulis Vogt language last week when holding his head in his hands looked like he been in the job 12 month not 6 week 

43 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

CHANSIRI has done this before though. It's a great time to sack a manager. We will now have five weeks of speculation on who the new Manager is going to be, with one week for the new Manager to organise nothing in the transfer window.

Let's be fair though, there was a large section of the fanbase who would never accept Pulis.

May as well bring in Phillip Cocu, Giovanni van Bronkhorst or their Portuguese Messiah Carlos to preside over the final tier of this clust3r f00k cake ball debacle.

I think we can assume Pulis was on more than 7k per week, and CHANSIRI did not want someone telling him the truth.

All the best Tone.

The last bit is about right. Pauli’s told chansiri how it is and we all know chansiri only likes yes men. Chansiri s way or the highway. Unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat we are down and out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Minton said:

Firstly, where did I say that he walked? 

Secondly, how can you possibly know what he was (or wasn't promised) regarding transfer budget?

You're treating your own baseless speculations as fact and then using them as your source to prove your points? 

There is only one bonkers person here...

I quoted the wrong post, my bad mate 

• Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby
20 minutes ago, vulva said:

DCs only defence here would be Pulis agreeing to take the job with the promise of £X in January, only for him to now ask for £X +.

And stating we won’t stop up without that level of investment. In that scenario, I would have a degree of sympathy with DC. 

Will his pay off exceed compensation from Newcastle, or refunds owing?