BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

10 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

If Blackburn don't get the equaliser, I take it everyone is saying he'd still be sacked now?

It's likely the decision was made before the win and draw. Even DC isn't daft enough to sack a manager without having put feelers out for a new one. (It will be Piaxio (sp?) who has been looking)

Same thing happened when MM sacked Megson, the decision was made and Jones lined up before the win over United.

Edited by prowl

Nixon has confirmed he didn't take much money to part with him.

I believe Pulis was underprepared for the job. Couldn't get his usual backroom staff, didn't seem to have them lined up until after the appointment, wasn't aware of our financial situation.

He seemed out of touch and not prepared. I think this has shown in the results.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

Meh, went to bed earlier so missed all the excitement. 

Our club is in a complete, utter mess and it's probably fair to say most of us have given up hope, faith and interest.

DC has a LOT of work to do, to win back the fans. I think it's too far gone now. BUT, if he walks, then what? No one will buy us for the price he'd want. We're in big debt, can't afford to pay the wages, no stadium and the squad, thanks to Monk, is in a reyt mess with no balance and no quality.

We will go down as we have fizz all money to strengthen. We will then get sucked into the League 1 struggle for many years.

You spoil an otherwise decent post with an incorrect reference to Monk....how many more times must this be corrected?  the current player line up of those given a squad number,is not down to Monk...simple fact..

29 minutes ago, markowl said:

Yeah. That's exactly what I said.

And you accuse me of misreading.

No I am making the point. Regardless of other issues DC can still make changes for the better by changing managers. To criticise him for changing the manager because he didn't pay players on time or any other of the numerous complaints is irrelevant. Under the circumstances TP still wasn't at par, hence rightly changed. 99 problems but a dinosaur of a manager aint one.

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

No I am making the point. Regardless of other issues DC can still make changes for the better by changing managers. To criticise him for changing the manager because he didn't pay players on time or any other of the numerous complaints is irrelevant. Under the circumstances TP still wasn't at par, hence rightly changed. 99 problems but a dinosaur of a manager aint one.

You think he's going to appoint a manager that the fans will get behind?

I admire your blind optimism.

Just now, markowl said:

You think he's going to appoint a manager that the fans will get behind?

I admire your blind optimism.

I think he will appoint a manager that is not going to make me want to tear my eyes out watching us

I have never felt embarrassed by Wednesday until we were on Sky under Pulis. I'm really glad he's gone.

chansiri.jpg.236e068bf419cf85e65c2c3c764b525a.jpg

An out and out Narcissist if ever there was one. 

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

chansiri.jpg.236e068bf419cf85e65c2c3c764b525a.jpg

An out and out Narcissist if ever there was one. 

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

That describes a *lot* of posters on here...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Who appointed him in the first place? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

Yeah but that doesn't play into the DC out crowd's narrative does it?

What, the fact that Nixon reckons he's 'minted'?

:duntmatter:

The 'narrative' here is that Chansiri has mismanaged our club to such a degree that we've incurred a points deduction; have one of the most imbalanced, quality-starved squads in the division; have next to no prospect of improving it due to the P&S rules which he seems incapable of getting his head around; and Hillsborough no longer belongs to the club as a result.

Whether he's 'minted' or not, I'd still quite like him to either:

a) start running our club in a professional and sustainable manner;

or

b) sell it to someone who will.

• Like 7
  • Love 1