BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

What a joke this is 

and what a coward to hide behind the results 

Pulis stated from the beginning the squad isn’t good enough he made no excuses that the squad needed improving 

to not have a transfer window but to wait days before it opened I don’t buy that one little bit 

Chansiri called him out and pulis fell on sword for it 

This is me well and truly in the chansiri out camp

were going to hire a yes man minimum if any recruitment and heading towards league one now 

well done for all the pulis out vocalists you’ve got what you wished for and just watch how we nose dive to league one and beyond now 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

From a purely footballing perspective..

THANK FOOOOOOOK HE'S GONE

We no longer have to put up with fellow Sheffield Wednesday fans trying to tell us that defending for 90 minutes with a 8-2-0 formation is the only way to stay up

Can we agree never ever to be in that situation ever again?

Regardless of the formation played etc.

THE PLAYERS WE HAVE AT OUR DISPOSAL ARE SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH 

Pulis will have told chansit this and other things , chansit won't have liked what he was hearing !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

So if TP was an appointment by his mate Mr Stuffing, where does that leave him?

It's a wonder isn't it.  After recommending the last four managers (who have all failed, some spectacularly) you'd thing DC maybe wondering if the stuffing man is actually "up to the job".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone will be along soon to say...pulis wasn't given enough time...and no one will want to come here now..😁

Ffs, half the season left he had to go before too late.

7 minutes ago, fpowl said:

were going to hire a yes man minimum if any recruitment and heading towards league one now 

Every yes man we have had has been better than Pulis.

Get this season over, hopefully finish in this league.

Next season chansiri will foook off, i'm cetain.

22 minutes ago, markowl said:

I don't get this thinking.

The squad is so disjointed, yet the sacking of a guy who has been here a month is celebrated, and once more DC seems to avoid the majority of the heat from supporters.

The next cab off the rank will perform just as badly, and fans will turn against him, when the real reasons for the club's position is staring everyone in the face.

You need to read through this thread again. DC is getting dogs abuse from many on here & rightly so.

Agree with your last paragraph though, it doesn’t matter who the next manager is, it will end the same way.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fpowl said:

What a joke this is 

and what a coward to hide behind the results 

Pulis stated from the beginning the squad isn’t good enough he made no excuses that the squad needed improving 

to not have a transfer window but to wait days before it opened I don’t buy that one little bit 

Chansiri called him out and pulis fell on sword for it 

This is me well and truly in the chansiri out camp

well done for all the pulis out vocalists you’ve got what you wished for and just watch how we nose dive to league one and beyond now 

CHANSIRI has done this before though. It's a great time to sack a manager. We will now have five weeks of speculation on who the new Manager is going to be, with one week for the new Manager to organise nothing in the transfer window.

Let's be fair though, there was a large section of the fanbase who would never accept Pulis.

May as well bring in Phillip Cocu, Giovanni van Bronkhorst or their Portuguese Messiah Carlos to preside over the final tier of this clust3r f00k cake ball debacle.

I think we can assume Pulis was on more than 7k per week, and CHANSIRI did not want someone telling him the truth.

All the best Tone.

Edited by Ozymandias Owl
  • Like 1

Was less surprised on this than Monk.

Pulis had told the team they couldn’t win unless DC spent in January on several players via the press. 

If DC can’t do that then where does he go? DC at the unveiling thought we already had enough to win games. Looking at other teams and budgets could he have a point? 

If Pulis relied on the window too much and told DC what he didn’t or couldn’t hear then there’s no alternative.

But this is a mess of DCs making and I would be amazed if we stayed up now. He’s lost his head.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Someone will be along soon to say...pulis wasn't given enough time...and no one will want to come here now..😁

Ffs, half the season left he had to go before too late.

Every yes man we have had has been better than Pulis.

Get this season over, hopefully finish in this league.

Next season chansiri will foook off, i'm cetain.

We were -12 points at the start of the season...we are now within reach of the fourth from bottom club with half a season to go...any improvement on the football played will give us a chance of safety. I would have taken that pre-season

• Like 4