Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

I don't care if the red is justified or not. He got sent off so we have to play with 10 men.

I don't care if Palmers 'tackle' was a penalty or not. It wasn't given.

We've not fallen to bits so far.  Let's see if we can hold on. A point would be a big result today.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Love it when people use a framed screenshot to prove a point.

A split millionth of a second caught forever without the context of the second before it and after it.

Look at Kate Garraway getting a creampie on live TV!

Here's the proof!!

image.png.4dbbe1ad313bc276137bb0e3f2bad710.png

Oh, what a shame you didn't see the two seconds before where she was actually doing a dare to eat a raw lemon.

Carry on.

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Frustrating because that red changed the game. If we had 11 v 11 we might be able to win. As it stands a win would be a minor miracle and a draw would be a great result. 

Anyone know the last time we went down to 10 men with the game level and we won the game? 

Probably Arsenal after Dicanio was sent off.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Love it when people use a framed screenshot to prove a point.

A split millionth of a second caught forever without the context of the second before it and after it.

Look at Kate Garraway getting a creampie on live TV!

Here's the proof!!

image.png.4dbbe1ad313bc276137bb0e3f2bad710.png

Oh, what a shame you didn't see the two seconds before where she was actually doing a dare to eat a raw lemon.

Carry on.

It's a combination of the video and the still. You can certainly see why the ref gave it. I can't see it being overturned. That doesn't look like a cream pie to me. 

Just now, slinger208b said:

image.png.5b976c9f0541951144da27bd7d0be269.png

It would appear this concept is apparently too complicated for you...

No it isn’t I understand the concept of an opinion but that was not my point. My point was regardless of a thousand pages of opinion we are down to 10 men. Now go and do your homework and off to bed with no broth.

HT.

Good half that under the circumstances.  Don't think Preston have really troubled us bar Palmer's challenge in the box.

Squad certainly looks more organised under Pulis.  And we didn't buckle when going a man down.  

Still think we can nick a goal.  Set pieces are probably our best chance to score, but a couple of balls into the box have been woeful so far.  

Confident we will get at least a point out of the game.  

• Like 1