Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

There is no law about dangerous play. It’s a pundit thing

SENDING-OFF OFFENCES

A player, substitute or substituted player who commits any of the following offences is sent off:

denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence (except a goalkeeper within their penalty area)

denying a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent whose overall movement is towards the offender's goal by an offence punishable by a free kick (unless as outlined below)

serious foul play

biting or spitting at someone

violent conduct

using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures

receiving a second caution in the same match

entering the video operation room (VOR)

A player, substitute or substituted player who has been sent off must leave the vicinity of the field of play and the technical area.

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, beswetherick said:

That I don’t think it was a red card. I think that’s quite obvious 

lol 

Wondered why you replied to me pointing that out. I didn't disagree with the decision, just that it has nothing to do with ruining the game.

Your comment intimated that Referees should take into account how the quality of the game will be affacted before making their decisions...

2 minutes ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

Luckily he has laid away the bias he seemed to have against us when commenting years ago. But he still hasn't learned how to pronounce etcetera. It is not exetera. I'm not one to pick, but a radio reporter should know.

But you have.

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

There is no law about dangerous play. It’s a pundit thing

Screenshot_20201121-154243_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cb40ad8a879d0db7c75af1d750b2cce6.jpg

This is literally the very first thing you see if you google "football rules of the game dangerous".

It would have taken you literally 30 seconds to find this out. Why didn't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1