Season ticket refund

7 minutes ago, Northanstonowl said:

Still waiting for refund. How many do you think are left?

I am 7 weeks away from waiting a year. A year!  It's absolutely disgraceful. I am ashamed of this conduct to be associated with my club.  There is no excuse.  Why does he think anyone will trust him with their money ever again?

• Like 1

No contact of any sort other than the reply to my January e-mail to Mr Chansiri. “We are trying to contact all season ticket holders. Please be patient”. It is now May. I have a 3 year season ticket. 2019-2022. 

9 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

No contact of any sort other than the reply to my January e-mail to Mr Chansiri. “We are trying to contact all season ticket holders. Please be patient”. It is now May. I have a 3 year season ticket. 2019-2022. 

Me too... the next one is a freebie as I've not used the ifollow against my s/t 

• Haha 1

Of all the problems with the club at the moment, for me this is the worst issue because it treats die-hard fans like cr@p.

Just a point, if anyone paid by credit card, would it be possible to get monies back through them via a chargeback for goods not received?

Alternatively, get onto the small claims courts because legally (altho I don’t know the small print) ST purchasers haven’t been sent what they’ve paid for. If you bought a settee and it didn’t arrive, you’d be due a full refund.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Heard today that we have ONE person dealing with all these refunds???

Beggars belief if true but wouldn't come as a surprise.

You heard wrong.

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Heard today that we have ONE person dealing with all these refunds???

Beggars belief if true but wouldn't come as a surprise.

Even if this is true with one refund a day you would've thought it was very managable 

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Fair enough (which is why i put IF true) just putting it out there

Sorry, wasn't a dig at you, more at the club.

32 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Even if this is true with one refund a day you would've thought it was very managable 

exactly, go on database, right cliick, select all, refund season tickets. 

jobs agoodin

20 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Me too... the next one is a freebie as I've not used the ifollow against my s/t 

A free League One season ticket for a Championship season ticket purchased at Premier League prices.

So lucky aren't we? As Johnny Rotten once said, "ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" 

• Like 3

On 14/11/2020 at 16:27, mattitheowl said:

Did it first day it was available, not heard a sausage.

Me too pal ....and still 2 Bristol away tickets ..nor a squeak..very disappointed  from such a massive operation...obviously not ..very poor 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

No problem mate

Probably came across wrong, but 100% it's delay tactics, another warped thinking in DC`s head.