Season ticket refund

If the manual refund process is so slow why did he not employ 20 or 30 temporary staff to get through it ? 

This would have processed refunds quicker- but guessing that's not his overall aim.

It's not rocket science - like keeping a close eye on your accounts during FFP times.

• Like 2

I have never worked in retail but I find it astonishing that the club are saying its taking longer than they expected, surely this should have been sorted months and months ago for every ST holder?

I'm also not going to be very happy if my 640 is expected to be used for a single season of league 1 football - surely they wouldn't expect that would they?

12 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I have never worked in retail but I find it astonishing that the club are saying its taking longer than they expected, surely this should have been sorted months and months ago for every ST holder?

I'm also not going to be very happy if my 640 is expected to be used for a single season of league 1 football - surely they wouldn't expect that would they?

:Chansiri:

Guest Grandad

Its now been 303 days since supporters could register for a refund on June 29th 2020

Had we processed just 26 claims a day everybody would have been refunded by now.

26 claims per day is less than 4 per working hour.

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Its now been 303 days since supporters could register for a refund on June 29th 2020

Had we processed just 26 claims a day everybody would have been refunded by now.

26 claims per day is less than 4 per working hour.

It’s pathetic isn’t it.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mosborough Owl said:

Me and my dad have had season tickets for 34 consecutive seasons and love swfc. I hope chansiri and the club understand the damage how this has been dealt with this season has done. Surely they understand you should look after your most loyal supporters ? 

I mentioned this very point to the club shop when I phoned re my refund in November.  The club is totally betraying its loyal fan base by withholding their season ticket monies. Chansiri is an utter disgrace . I'm sure he would be onto his lawyers if he bought something but then didnt recieve his goods. Total crook !!

• Like 2

Guest Grandad

How long would it take to receive a solicitors letter if you missed a monthly payment on your season ticket credit arrangement?

6 minutes ago, Mosborough Owl said:

Why has he not employed some more staff to get through the refunding? He could see after 2 months how slow it was going to be. 

weeing me off now - which your club should not do.

Because he has no intention of refunding. That should be absolutely obvious by now.

I'm not picking on you/your post out of the hundreds of posts on this subject, but why people are still expecting a refund is almost as crazy as expecting one in the first place. Chansiri is either nothing but a Charlatan, completely out of his depth or, he doesn't have the money that people, including me, have been lead to believe.

In my opinion, the way people will be refunded is through rebates or partial transfers of ST money paid. By this I mean when the financial boat is stabalised - assuming that even happens - it will be 50% maximum towards a renewal or vouchers to spend on merchandise. I would very much doubt anyone will see hard cash returned.

I really do hope I am wrong.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

Because he has no intention of refunding. That should be absolutely obvious by now.

I'm not picking on you/your post out of the hundreds of posts on this subject, but why people are still expecting a refund is almost as crazy as expecting one in the first place. Chansiri is either nothing but a Charlatan, completely out of his depth or, he doesn't have the money that people, including me, have been lead to believe.

In my opinion, the way people will be refunded is through rebates or partial transfers of ST money paid. By this I mean when the financial boat is stabalised - assuming that even happens - it will be 50% maximum towards a renewal or vouchers to spend on merchandise. I would very much doubt anyone will see hard cash returned.

I think your spot on. What an absolute mess. 

10 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

I received mine last week. I doubt that I’m the only person to be refunded.  It is still disgusting that people are waiting for refunds.