Jump to content

Season ticket refund


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, boro_owl said:

Not sure if this has been said on here or not before but I spoke to the megastore earlier this week trying to find out what was happening with my refund from the 19/20 season and one of the staff said they had completed their list and were waiting for more to come down from the accounts team.

 

I asked a few more questions as I was under the impression that the ticket office making the calls was the cause of the bottleneck. Apparently that's not the case...... The accounts team are sending lists down in batches which are then called by the ticket office / Megastore staff who get the details and then forward back on to accounts, accounts then dont send a new list until they have completed their end.

 

He also said that they hadn't been sent a list in a few days and the latest deadline of the end of May from his understanding had no chance of being reached. 

 

So basically absolutely no point calling the ticket office / megastore as they currently have nothing to do with it and its the accounts office making a conscious decision to release the refunds slowly. I was given an email for the "general manager" but as of writing this I still haven't had any response (sent on tuesday).

 

We have a dedicated "accounts team"?

 

Thought it was just Chansiri and the Ladybird Book Of "Creative" Accounting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I've received no refund but I've also not chased or requested one. I would assume my ST would just run over to next season...does anyone know if this is the case?


 

are you referring to 19/20 or 20/21 ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I recall. This (past) season is rolling over to 21/22 with £10 deduction for every follow game you subscribed too. 
 

so basically you’re paying the highest championship ticket price to watch league 1 footy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t worry - Chansiri is on ETorro making a bit of cash to refund his customers.

 

Does anyone think he regrets saying we are customers and that our money does not pay for anything when we are now on League 1 and any cash income should be welcome.  The guy has fleeced is fans since being here for a substandard product.  
 

Chansiri is a fraud.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

From what I recall. This (past) season is rolling over to 21/22 with £10 deduction for every follow game you subscribed too. 
 

so basically you’re paying the highest championship ticket price to watch league 1 footy. 

So if you've watched 10 games you owe the club 100 quid for you season ticket next season? 

 

I've not used an Ifollow pass so I'll owe em nowt. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

So if you've watched 10 games you owe the club 100 quid for you season ticket next season? 

 

I've not used an Ifollow pass so I'll owe em nowt. 


 

if you’ve watched 10 games the 100 quid is taken off your season ticket price for 21/22

 

So north stand adult. £555 minus £100 = £455. Still very expensive for league 1 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ANDY said:


 

if you’ve watched 10 games the 100 quid is taken off your season ticket price for 21/22

 

So north stand adult. £555 minus £100 = £455. Still very expensive for league 1 

so like latemodelchild I haven't watched any games on ifollow my season ticket has cost me £555 if I  had watched all the home games on ifollow my season ticket would cost me £555 minus £230 for the ifollow games =£325, doesn't seem fair to me that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ANDY said:


 

if you’ve watched 10 games the 100 quid is taken off your season ticket price for 21/22

 

So north stand adult. £555 minus £100 = £455. Still very expensive for league 1 

 

3 minutes ago, lt109 said:

so like latemodelchild I haven't watched any games on ifollow my season ticket has cost me £555 if I  had watched all the home games on ifollow my season ticket would cost me £555 minus £230 for the ifollow games =£325, doesn't seem fair to me that.

 

Think some people are getting a bit confused by this.

 

As things stand the season tickets from 2020-21 were set to be rolled over. So North Stand, £555. If you didn't use I-follow, you just roll over your season ticket. 

 

If you did use I-follow for 10 games you get charged a credit of £10 per game, so £100. This money is taken off your rollover amount. So you only have a credit of £455 remaining so owe the club another £100 for your next season ticket.

 

That's if they still choose to rollover and keep 3rd division prices at the same price as the expensive amount they were charging for Championship football.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so if they leave the season ticket price at £555 [for the cant] I owe em nowt but if I'd watched 10 games on ifollow they would be hunting me down for the extra £100? If they drop the ST price to league 1 levels I would be due a refund? [I'll not hold me breath I'm still waiting on a hundred and odd quid [me and lad] from the 2019/20 season]. This is going to be a reight can of worms.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ANDY said:


 

if you’ve watched 10 games the 100 quid is taken off your season ticket price for 21/22

 

So north stand adult. £555 minus £100 = £455. Still very expensive for league 1 

So I could have watched all our home games on ifollow this season for nowt basically? Wish they'd told me that at the start of the season I'd have used a few. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

 

Think some people are getting a bit confused by this.

 

As things stand the season tickets from 2020-21 were set to be rolled over. So North Stand, £555. If you didn't use I-follow, you just roll over your season ticket. 

 

If you did use I-follow for 10 games you get charged a credit of £10 per game, so £100. This money is taken off your rollover amount. So you only have a credit of £455 remaining so owe the club another £100 for your next season ticket.

 

That's if they still choose to rollover and keep 3rd division prices at the same price as the expensive amount they were charging for Championship football.

That's gonna go down like a dog egg sandwich if they ask for more money from season ticket holders. And vice versa if someone who has used 230 quid credit gets a rolled over ticket. 

 

Either way there's gonna be discussions and divisions amongst the fan base. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just re read my post and noticed it is now "they" when I'm refering to SWFC it always would have been "we". This has happened subconciosly and probably sums up my current feeling on my relationship with the club, sad really that it's now they/them and not we. I used to be part of SWFC now I'm just a customer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

That's gonna go down like a dog egg sandwich if they ask for more money from season ticket holders. And vice versa if someone who has used 230 quid credit gets a rolled over ticket. 

 

Either way there's gonna be discussions and divisions amongst the fan base. 

 

I reckon they'll try to average it out for how much people have in the bank after iFollow.

 

So that on average they won't be asking for more and on average they won't be doing refunds. 

 

As getting more money out of people will not go down well at all. But if you've already spent it it'll feel more palatable to just cash it in. 

 

I wonder how many people actually bought early bird. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have ST in the North. Watched I player a few times but paid separately for it (clanger). The only proper way is for the club to refund, promptly, all ST holders,  work out the prices for the coming season and let them decide whether to renew or not.

Can’t see a problem for a well run business wanting to keep a good relationship with its loyal customer base !

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...